Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Energising Flawless Finish Foundation - 005 Light Beige 30ml uploaded by Melani N.Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Energising Flawless Finish Foundation - 005 Light Beige 30ml uploaded by Karinha M.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

Flawless finish foundation. Instant Even Tone. Better looking skin in 3 weeks. The vitamin enriched formula improves skin's appearance leaving it feeling energised and looking healthier as if renewed. see more...

• Does anyone else notice their pores enough when applying this funda...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ane K.
Ane K.
Review for: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Energising Flawless Finish Foundation - 005 Light Beige 30ml
BIG HUGE NO!! I tried to apply the foundation, it was really hard. If I used a foundation brush, the existing product on my skin would get picked up on the brush and moved around. If I used a beauty blender it did the same. I desperately used a cosmetic sponge only to find out the very same thing happened. Then I tried my fingers, which was even more of a catastrophe. I was left with bare spots all over my face, and if I tried to fix it, a different spot would become bare!
So disappointed in this product, I wish I could rate it a zero
Ali J.
Ali J.
West Des Moines, IA
I want to start by saying this foundation was not my favorite from Maybelline, but I do not think anything will ever top the FitMe Matte + Poreless. This product had a light-medium coverage and the wear time on this product was pretty comparable to similar products. I did not see any improvement in my complexion. Overall this product was okay, but not my favorite.
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
I used this product for a while, but i have greasy skin and it seemed to make my skin even greasier every time I use it. I only tried it originally because it was cheap and easy to get. the coverage is ok but it doesnt last all day. i love my urban decay foundation to much to buy it again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Grant, AL
I loved the coverage It gave me but if you have dry skin you would want to make sure you moisturize before you even put any of the product on and I also recommend mixing in a little bit of your moisturizer with the product which helped. So for a drugstore foundation I recommend it.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this foundation. It has a nice medium to full coverage . Looks very natural . It's perfect for everyday wear. My only problem is that it wears off in about 6 hours and I wish it would have the same coverage throughout the day. It's very nice though.
Jacquelyn G.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
My skin type is combination skin with acne so certain foundations can make my skin look extremely cakey, which is exactly what this foundation did. I tried to apply it with a brush, beauty blender, fingers, with primer, with out primer, I didm't work

Bri M.
Bri M.
Arlington, TN
I was not a fan of this.... I couldn't find a color that matched my skin tone and it also made my skin super oily.. I mean extremely oily! I was having to use those oil pads numerous times a day just to keep the shine down.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Its a great product but not sure if its for me the color matches and this is a great foundation I just can't seem to get this fully into my skin maybe it's my brushes
Becca P.
Becca P.
Plainfield, IL
Omg their products are the best! They are go on so nicely and stay on most of the day! I'd give it about 8 hours for me. And so easy to apply. I highly recommend it.
Ayanna P.
Ayanna P.
Desoto, TX
This isn't obviously not my skin color, but this product is amazing!!! Blends in well, coverage is a 10 , and it matches my skin perfectly!!! Go out and buy you one!
Stephany F.
Stephany F.
Does anyone else notice their pores enough when applying this fundation ?