BY MAYBELLINE

Superstay 24HR stands up to everyday life and provides flawless coverage. Conceals imperfections, flaws and under-eye darkness for up to 24 hours. The Superstay 24HR concealer formula is reinforced with friction-resist technology for high performance camouflage of skins imperfections.

How To Use/Apply:

Dot concealer onto imperfections or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend.

Buy on Amazon
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I usually don't go for Maybelline face products because of my sensitive skin but I've heard a lot of good things about this concealer so I decided to give it a try! I was pleased with my purchase but will likely not purchase again just do to having so many more faves I use on the regular. I do like how long it lasts but the color choices were more limited than I like.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Fantastic product! It gives full coverage and does not budge once it dries and sets. It can be a little drying so I make sure I use an oil-based primer before applying this. I like the consistency and the coverage it provides. It glides on very easy and lasts throughout the day. It is a great drugstore gem!!
Amisha B.
Charlottesville
I wouldn't say it's the best one and it works. I have really dark circle under my eyes so I usually have to use 2 different color concealer to hide my dark circles. this has a good texture and stays for long. its more like a water base products it doesn't last a whole day.
Alexandra S.
This stuff is great! It’s heavy duty and really covers well. I’ll use this when I have bad acne flare ups and it holds its color all day long. At the same time it washes off easily so I don’t feel like I’m pulling my skin off to remove it.
Kennedy S.
This isn’t my favorite concealer, but it isn’t too bad! I have very dark circles so it’s hard to find one to cover. This does an okay job. The formula is lightweight and easy to apply. I’d recommend to anyone who just needs light coverage!
Mary B.
Dunkerton
For the price, this product is worth it. Coverage is buildable, and has a beautiful finish. Used for under eye and eye lid primer, and loved it both ways. Comparable to other products for a less expensive price.
Mariah T.
It’s okay but tends to feel cakey and doesn’t last or cover like a concealer should. It blends okay but the consistency doesn’t really match the other make up. It sticks out more than concealer should.
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I saw Jeffree start use this on his YouTube video and he gave this really good feedback. Not only is the price only $5.99 it actually works very well for being drug store. Maybelline is one of my drugstore go to makeup brands. It's full coverage. But lightweight. I love to apply it with a beauty blender. Would recommend for being drugstore
jaylin ✨.
Coraopolis, PA
This concealer is good to use for really dark circles under your eyes and blemishes. Although it is thick, it is worth buying for cheaper. I purchased this item at Target.
Rosalie V.
Indian Orch, MA
If there can be one drug store concealer that you can pick up hands down should be this one! Consistently is great ! A little goes a long way it’s a oldie but a goodie!!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?