BY MAYBELLINE

NEW amped-up shades! Our Microflex technology keeps lips fresh through 200 bites, 120 sips, and countless kisses.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, G2296 Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Is-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance

• Oh is Maybelline super stay 24 hour lip color really good5 Answers
  • Is this good? Would you recommend this product?6 Answers
  • I'm curious on How long the where is with this product an...31 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love that it is long lasting, the color selection, and the longevity of the actual product. Although it makes my lips feel dry, I have no problem with reapplying the moisturizer. With other lipsticks, after I apply it in the morning, I hate the reapplication part so I just switch to ChapStick anyways. So for me, this product is outstanding. " in 475 reviews
  • "With my recent obsession with liquid lipsticks this definitely caught my eye. Unlike some liquid lipstick products this isn't drying & also kiss proof. I recommend this COMPLETELY! Today I've worn this without any reapplication for 7 hours & it still looks fantastic, wonderful product " in 308 reviews
Esther Z.
Winter park
Review for: Everlasting Wine more...
I'm so sad to talk about it because I love the colour!(I know usually people won't buy if the colour they don't like) But this things is just soooooooo hard to work with. It actually just like the unlimited double touch from KIKO but instead of the clear gloss from KIKO, they chose to use a lip balm for this.

Maybe it looks like a great product that you can wear it as a matte finish or creamy finish, but HELL NOT!! You will have to use two sides to actually finish the look, because if you only use the matte side, this thing will become the most sticky and uncomfortable and patchy lipstick in the word. It dry down like a second that you don't even have any time to fix some patching, and it will never be able to have two coat on unless you want to look like shit.

Even you some how finish the matte part and lucky you! Successful put on the lip balm on the other side, because the lip balm is literally just like some straight oil, it will make your lips have some weird reflection, doesn't look like creamy finish at all, I would say it make you look like just finish some pizza without using a napkin.

Other than that, it is truly longlasting for 24 hours, because you will use your entire body to actually take it off
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Infinite Petal, Perpetual Plum more...
Wow! I think I've found my new favorite long wear lipstick. Not only are the variety of colors amazing but it really does last ALL day!!

I started with a thin layer of color and built it up. Then I let it dry which didn't take long...1 minute tops. The next step was to use the moisturizing chapstick on the opposite end of the gloss. I was a little skeptical at first because as the color was drying it was very sticky which I didn't like. As soon as I applied the chapstick the stickiness went away and my lips felt so smooth. The best part...no color transferred onto the chapstick! I was so amazed.

Throughout the day I ate and drank and never once reapplied. The color didn't settle into the crevices of my lips leaving them looking weird either. The other thing I really like about this lipstick is that it didn't dry out my lips. The moisturizer actually kept them pretty hydrated throughout the day. I don't think there is alcohol in it either which means that my lips didn't feel like they were burning off my face.

I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend to everyone who wants 24 hour wear and gorgeous lips.
Lisa F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Review for: Infinite Petal more...
I actually found this product, thanks to a friend on Instagram who talked about. As soon as she said, transfer proof, I bought it as soon as I could. My husband never lets me kiss him when I’m wearing anything in my lips, so I knew this was something I had to try out! I loved the color selection and over all it’s a great product. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because you do have to reapply the chapstick part of the product or your lips start to feel a little dry. But.... in terms of transfer proof? It’s a YES!! With that said, if you wear a waxy type of chapstick like the little Vaseline therapy or the original eos chapstick the gloss part doesn’t dry down as well or as fast. So make sure to extol your lips, have either nothing on your lips or more of a light oil base formal chapstick before applying! But overall I think it’s an amazing product and great for easy everyday makeup! And the best part is, I get to kiss my husband!!
Deborah W.
Adelanto
I love this sooooooooooo much😭😍. I don't know alot about makeup but I saw these alot whenever I would go to buy the few things that I do wear. This product made me love liquid lipsticks so much more than lipsticks that are just lip sticks😂😂. It applies very smoothly and just one lasted for me for about a month I think. I didnt know ehat i was dong at first but from experience i realize its best to listen to the directiins and to just applie one thin layer, because I Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick didnt know what I was doing at first-- when do I not😃. Anyway, there's a variety of shades and color ranges available and I am so excited to try a ton more😍, 'cause I'm running out and I've used them so much that the label is wearing off✌😆.
Danielle B.
Review for: Steady Red-Y more...
I received this product from Maybelline for testing purposes. This stuff was incredible! Here's what I loved and here's what I didn't love:
LOVED-This baby DID NOT budge once it was applied and didn't make my lips feel dry or itchy like some liquid lips do. The balm that is put over the liquid can be reapplied throughout the day which helps prevent caking.
NO LOVE- I had to apply a few coats to really get the pigment I wanted. It did a shift while drying so I had to go back in and fix it. The most annoying part was how hard it was to remove it. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the next day I still had traces of it on my lips.
But overall I give it a 7/10. Good price, nice colors and my dry feeling.
enieder N.
St. Louis
Review for: Committed Coral, Continuous Coral more...
I think I just found my new favorite lip product! I have been searching for something like this for forever, as EVERY lip product, no matter how high end, has left me with a sticky gross white line of film right where my lips touch and the colors never seem to last more than an hour or so. After countless wasted lip products, I decided to finally try a lip stain.  Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick  came up numerous times in my search to find the right lip stain, so I decided to give it a try. And HOLY COW! I wish I would have tried it sooner! I followed other reviewer's advice and brushed my lips with a toothbrush first to remove dead skin and make my lips smooth. I then applied the color until it was even and let it dry for a couple minutes with my mouth open so as not to touch lips. It actually dried pretty fast and once it was dry, I could touch my lips with my fingers with no color coming off! The balm went on after and gave my lips a glossy, moisturized look and feel. The color lasted ALL DAY - through eating, coffee drinking, a workout, kissing my babies, etc. I am thoroughly impressed and so glad I found this stuff! Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: Constantly Cabernet more...
After reading so many positive reviews on this lipstick and always looking for a bold lip color that will last all day, I really wanted to like this product. I've tried it a few times now and I'm not really impressed. To get the dark color evenly on your lips, you absolutely need a second coat. Though that's not a big deal, it seems to make the lipstick take even longer to dry. The first time I tried the lipstick, I waited and waited for it to dry and finally had to give up on it because I had to get going. This meant that I didn't put the top Chapstick-like coat on. After about an hour and a half of walking around trick or treating and drinking hot chocolate the whole way, I came home to see that my lips looked like a flaky mess. Some areas still had color, but large chunks of lip had no product at all.

The second time that I tried this lipstick, I was patient and waited for the lipstick to finally dry and tried it with the topcoat. Though that topcoat feels soft and moisturizing, I still was getting little bits of lipstick coming off on drinking glasses. That's not completely terrible, but when there are products that are on the market that are long wearing with no issues, it's disappointing to see that this product doesn't hold up as well.

On the plus side though, I will say that I really like the applicator. It's better than some of the other brands out there. It may not hold enough product to give you a full level of color in one swipe, but that does make it better for precision on lip edges.
Santhi P.
I have tried several brands that never last as long as this product. I have been wearing the 24hr in different shades for over a year now. I have seen some complaints on here about it running off and clumping within minutes, it is because you have used too much of the color. I have found that if you over apply the color it will rub off and look terrible, so don't over do it. A little goes a long way. I get compliments on this lipstick all of the time. Most people are amazed when I'm eating because you don't see a stain on the glass or straw and it's not rubbed off by the time I'm done eating. Also I don't apply the moisturizer throughout the day, I noticed a long time ago that if you do that it will cause it to rub off sometimes, but I don't feel like my lips are dry.
paige w.
Review for: Eternal Cherry more...
This lipstick is extremely dying! You have to fully coat the lips, and I originally picked this up to use a little for a simple stain (bad move), so choose a color that you truly love in the bottle. I personally prefer a more natural lip, so this is not my thing. I would not say it lasts much longer than a normal liquid lip, and I have never worn it for 24 hours straight. Maybe this works for others, but it is not my thing. It goes on sticky and somewhat patchy, and you need to apply the lip-balm to make it less sticky.
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I bought this a week ago and I'm very happy with it. I bought the color Lover. It's a bit light in color but after I put it on I realized its great for my complexion. Now lets get to the nitty gritty of it. When I applied it like others have said it is a bit tacky. But not so much so that it's bothersome. The drying time says 3 mins. I found it's a bit longer. The staying power of this lipstick is the best I've ever found. I applied it in the morning and by evening time it was still on. I couldn't believe it!!! To me it looked just as pretty from start to finish. To remove it from my lips I used coconut oil and it wiped right off. Bottom line is if you want a long lasting lipstick it a very pretty matte look then this is the one to buy. You will not regret it.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the money??? Do the shades look true to tube?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Does this really stay all day
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you need to reapply and does it have a smell
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
What takes this product off?
Andrea S.
This lipstick dries your lips? Is long lasting? What is your favorite shade?