BY MAYBELLINE

NEW amped-up shades! Our Microflex technology keeps lips fresh through 200 bites, 120 sips, and countless kisses.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, G2296 Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Is-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance

• Oh is Maybelline super stay 24 hour lip color really good6 Answers
  • Is this good? Would you recommend this product?6 Answers
  • I'm curious on How long the where is with this product an...31 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love that it is long lasting, the color selection, and the longevity of the actual product. Although it makes my lips feel dry, I have no problem with reapplying the moisturizer. With other lipsticks, after I apply it in the morning, I hate the reapplication part so I just switch to ChapStick anyways. So for me, this product is outstanding. " in 475 reviews
  • "With my recent obsession with liquid lipsticks this definitely caught my eye. Unlike some liquid lipstick products this isn't drying & also kiss proof. I recommend this COMPLETELY! Today I've worn this without any reapplication for 7 hours & it still looks fantastic, wonderful product " in 308 reviews
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Infinite Petal, Perpetual Plum more...
Wow! I think I've found my new favorite long wear lipstick. Not only are the variety of colors amazing but it really does last ALL day!!

I started with a thin layer of color and built it up. Then I let it dry which didn't take long...1 minute tops. The next step was to use the moisturizing chapstick on the opposite end of the gloss. I was a little skeptical at first because as the color was drying it was very sticky which I didn't like. As soon as I applied the chapstick the stickiness went away and my lips felt so smooth. The best part...no color transferred onto the chapstick! I was so amazed.

Throughout the day I ate and drank and never once reapplied. The color didn't settle into the crevices of my lips leaving them looking weird either. The other thing I really like about this lipstick is that it didn't dry out my lips. The moisturizer actually kept them pretty hydrated throughout the day. I don't think there is alcohol in it either which means that my lips didn't feel like they were burning off my face.

I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend to everyone who wants 24 hour wear and gorgeous lips.
Kristen D.
Henderson
Review for: Always Blazing, More & More Mocha, Sienna Ever After, All Day Plum, Everlasting Wine, Always Heather, Continuous Coral, Forever Chestnut, Infinite Petal, Lasting Lilac, Reliable Raspberry, So Sienna, Timeless Rose, Timeless Toffee, Very Cranberry, Wear On Wildberry, Keep Up The Flame, Constantly Cabernet, All Day Cherry, Fuchsia, Pink Goes On, Steady Red-Y more...
The super stay is literally one of my favorites Because it’s affordable its long-lasting their smell is amazing and you can find a huge range of colors to purchase I highly recommend it because it's soft and not sticky at all.Great pigment in Pioneer(20), applied easily. Didn't even need two coats, but I put a light second coat to give it a fair chance. Wand shape was initially pretty weird to me, but it actually works really good to follow the contours of my mouth without getting the product all over the places I don't want it.Drying took longer than 3 minutes, as the directions say 3 minutes for drying time. While drying down the lipsticks were still very comfortable, moisture wise. However, I took a total of 10 minutes for it to dry down completely, but even then it still didn't have the "true matte" finish that's promised. While drying, the product was definitely sticky. Not goopy or runny, but if my lips touched each other while drying, they did stick together pretty good. Enough for me to exert a good effort when opening my mouth to get them unstuck. After a blot test on the back of my hand, there is obvious evidence that even with 10 minutes of drying time allotted, they were still sticky and very transferrable. That is an issue for me, since this product is advertised as a "true matte" in finish and it's meant to last for up to 16 hours. Also, upon drying down "completely" ( I use the term loosely, since they didn't actually dry down all the way) my lips were still sticking together and the outer lines of the product were feathering out onto my skin(let it be known, I don't overline my lips, so the fact it was still feathering was concerning to me). Lastly, the inner layer of product, closest to the water line of my lips, the product was wearing off within minutes of being "dried down", forming those pesky crumbles and strings of lipstick everybody hates. Drinking with this lipstick is a problem because of how transferable it is, even though it's supposed to be a true matte. Any liquid that may touch it, activates the lipstick again and makes it want to run and smudge. When you take your lips away from your straw or drink, CRUMBLES GALORE. After a few hours of having the product on, I did a second blot test before taking it off. It wasn't nearly as transferable as the first blot, but there were way more crumbles and still a faint but obvious outline of my full lips. On the smudge rest of the two colors, there is obvious smudging from a light rub of my finger, but the lighter shade (Lover 15) was more resilient to any rubbing than the red. When removing, it was more difficult than I thought it would be. I removed with an all in one micellar cleansing water wash(removed waterproof makeup too). I had to SCRUB to get these off of my lips and my hand and wrist. So props for staying power, just not on transfer.
Laura H.
Carlsbad, CA
Review for: Fuchsia more...
Not sure this is the exact color I bought. But this is more so a review of the formula. To me this feels more like a stain. It’s very thin and once dry seeps into the lips. Which is why the other end is a gloss. Overall it stays well, but I wasn’t a fan of the finish. Also seemed to accentuate and cracks/lines in the lips. So-so.
Nina M.
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick for an everyday lipstick. It lasts all day without fading or drying my lips. I like to use it going out so I don’t have to worry about it wearing off after eating or drinking. Also it’s nice at work since I wear masks all day the lipstick doesn’t get wiped off.
Danielle B.
Review for: Steady Red-Y more...
I received this product from Maybelline for testing purposes. This stuff was incredible! Here's what I loved and here's what I didn't love:
LOVED-This baby DID NOT budge once it was applied and didn't make my lips feel dry or itchy like some liquid lips do. The balm that is put over the liquid can be reapplied throughout the day which helps prevent caking.
NO LOVE- I had to apply a few coats to really get the pigment I wanted. It did a shift while drying so I had to go back in and fix it. The most annoying part was how hard it was to remove it. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the next day I still had traces of it on my lips.
But overall I give it a 7/10. Good price, nice colors and my dry feeling.
enieder N.
St. Louis
Review for: Committed Coral, Continuous Coral more...
I think I just found my new favorite lip product! I have been searching for something like this for forever, as EVERY lip product, no matter how high end, has left me with a sticky gross white line of film right where my lips touch and the colors never seem to last more than an hour or so. After countless wasted lip products, I decided to finally try a lip stain.  Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick  came up numerous times in my search to find the right lip stain, so I decided to give it a try. And HOLY COW! I wish I would have tried it sooner! I followed other reviewer's advice and brushed my lips with a toothbrush first to remove dead skin and make my lips smooth. I then applied the color until it was even and let it dry for a couple minutes with my mouth open so as not to touch lips. It actually dried pretty fast and once it was dry, I could touch my lips with my fingers with no color coming off! The balm went on after and gave my lips a glossy, moisturized look and feel. The color lasted ALL DAY - through eating, coffee drinking, a workout, kissing my babies, etc. I am thoroughly impressed and so glad I found this stuff! Highly recommend!
Santhi P.
I have tried several brands that never last as long as this product. I have been wearing the 24hr in different shades for over a year now. I have seen some complaints on here about it running off and clumping within minutes, it is because you have used too much of the color. I have found that if you over apply the color it will rub off and look terrible, so don't over do it. A little goes a long way. I get compliments on this lipstick all of the time. Most people are amazed when I'm eating because you don't see a stain on the glass or straw and it's not rubbed off by the time I'm done eating. Also I don't apply the moisturizer throughout the day, I noticed a long time ago that if you do that it will cause it to rub off sometimes, but I don't feel like my lips are dry.
Sheena P.
Kansas City
Review for: Keep it Red, Never Ending Pearl, Blush On more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!  It stayed on through out the entire event that I was in, which was several hours. I haven't tried many other brands yet only because I really like this one. I would definitely recommend this to others. This is by far one of my top 3 long lasting lip sticks.
nikki w.
I used to love this particular lipstick because it went on smooth and kept my lips moisturized longer. However, I noticed that, like most, my lips still feel dry. I've tried using moisturizer prior to applying the lipstick and after. Still, this product just didn't work.
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loveeee this stuff. I have two shades a dark red one and a more pink one shown below. It does flake off tiny pieces every now and again but other than that it stays very well! I would love to get more shades but need to figure out colors to go with my pale skin.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the money??? Do the shades look true to tube?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,828 reviews
Does this really stay all day
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you need to reapply and does it have a smell
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
What takes this product off?
Andrea S.
This lipstick dries your lips? Is long lasting? What is your favorite shade?