BY MAYBELLINE #83 in Lipstick

NEW amped-up shades! Our Microflex technology keeps lips fresh through 200 bites, 120 sips, and countless kisses.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, G2296 Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Is-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance

• Oh is Maybelline super stay 24 hour lip color really good5 Answers
  • Is this good? Would you recommend this product?6 Answers
  • I'm curious on How long the where is with this product an...31 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love that it is long lasting, the color selection, and the longevity of the actual product. Although it makes my lips feel dry, I have no problem with reapplying the moisturizer. With other lipsticks, after I apply it in the morning, I hate the reapplication part so I just switch to ChapStick anyways. So for me, this product is outstanding. " in 475 reviews
  • "With my recent obsession with liquid lipsticks this definitely caught my eye. Unlike some liquid lipstick products this isn't drying & also kiss proof. I recommend this COMPLETELY! Today I've worn this without any reapplication for 7 hours & it still looks fantastic, wonderful product " in 308 reviews
enieder N.
St. Louis
Review for: Committed Coral, Continuous Coral more...
I think I just found my new favorite lip product! I have been searching for something like this for forever, as EVERY lip product, no matter how high end, has left me with a sticky gross white line of film right where my lips touch and the colors never seem to last more than an hour or so. After countless wasted lip products, I decided to finally try a lip stain.  Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick  came up numerous times in my search to find the right lip stain, so I decided to give it a try. And HOLY COW! I wish I would have tried it sooner! I followed other reviewer's advice and brushed my lips with a toothbrush first to remove dead skin and make my lips smooth. I then applied the color until it was even and let it dry for a couple minutes with my mouth open so as not to touch lips. It actually dried pretty fast and once it was dry, I could touch my lips with my fingers with no color coming off! The balm went on after and gave my lips a glossy, moisturized look and feel. The color lasted ALL DAY - through eating, coffee drinking, a workout, kissing my babies, etc. I am thoroughly impressed and so glad I found this stuff! Highly recommend!
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Infinite Petal, Perpetual Plum more...
Wow! I think I've found my new favorite long wear lipstick. Not only are the variety of colors amazing but it really does last ALL day!!

I started with a thin layer of color and built it up. Then I let it dry which didn't take long...1 minute tops. The next step was to use the moisturizing chapstick on the opposite end of the gloss. I was a little skeptical at first because as the color was drying it was very sticky which I didn't like. As soon as I applied the chapstick the stickiness went away and my lips felt so smooth. The best part...no color transferred onto the chapstick! I was so amazed.

Throughout the day I ate and drank and never once reapplied. The color didn't settle into the crevices of my lips leaving them looking weird either. The other thing I really like about this lipstick is that it didn't dry out my lips. The moisturizer actually kept them pretty hydrated throughout the day. I don't think there is alcohol in it either which means that my lips didn't feel like they were burning off my face.

I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend to everyone who wants 24 hour wear and gorgeous lips.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Unlimited Raisin more...
Really disappointed with this product, especially because I usually love Maybelline! I like trying long lasting lip sticks/colors that I don’t have to reapply or worry about. One positive I have for this was that I did like the color a lot. Unfortunately, this stuff would peel off and get stuck on my teeth or just tear and shred leaving pieces on my lips within 1-2 hours. The color looses its shine and gets dull very fast. It comes off on cups or food. If you eat or drink it’s over. It stayed decently on the edges but the rest of my lips just didn’t look good. I was constantly having to worry about how it looked and checking mirrors and phones. I had to reapply multiple times before just eventually giving up and wiping it off. If you want long lasting I would recommend Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink™ Liquid Lipstick , this product was much better!
Danielle B.
Review for: Steady Red-Y more...
I received this product from Maybelline for testing purposes. This stuff was incredible! Here's what I loved and here's what I didn't love:
LOVED-This baby DID NOT budge once it was applied and didn't make my lips feel dry or itchy like some liquid lips do. The balm that is put over the liquid can be reapplied throughout the day which helps prevent caking.
NO LOVE- I had to apply a few coats to really get the pigment I wanted. It did a shift while drying so I had to go back in and fix it. The most annoying part was how hard it was to remove it. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the next day I still had traces of it on my lips.
But overall I give it a 7/10. Good price, nice colors and my dry feeling.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: Constantly Cabernet more...
After reading so many positive reviews on this lipstick and always looking for a bold lip color that will last all day, I really wanted to like this product. I've tried it a few times now and I'm not really impressed. To get the dark color evenly on your lips, you absolutely need a second coat. Though that's not a big deal, it seems to make the lipstick take even longer to dry. The first time I tried the lipstick, I waited and waited for it to dry and finally had to give up on it because I had to get going. This meant that I didn't put the top Chapstick-like coat on. After about an hour and a half of walking around trick or treating and drinking hot chocolate the whole way, I came home to see that my lips looked like a flaky mess. Some areas still had color, but large chunks of lip had no product at all.

The second time that I tried this lipstick, I was patient and waited for the lipstick to finally dry and tried it with the topcoat. Though that topcoat feels soft and moisturizing, I still was getting little bits of lipstick coming off on drinking glasses. That's not completely terrible, but when there are products that are on the market that are long wearing with no issues, it's disappointing to see that this product doesn't hold up as well.

On the plus side though, I will say that I really like the applicator. It's better than some of the other brands out there. It may not hold enough product to give you a full level of color in one swipe, but that does make it better for precision on lip edges.
Santhi P.
I have tried several brands that never last as long as this product. I have been wearing the 24hr in different shades for over a year now. I have seen some complaints on here about it running off and clumping within minutes, it is because you have used too much of the color. I have found that if you over apply the color it will rub off and look terrible, so don't over do it. A little goes a long way. I get compliments on this lipstick all of the time. Most people are amazed when I'm eating because you don't see a stain on the glass or straw and it's not rubbed off by the time I'm done eating. Also I don't apply the moisturizer throughout the day, I noticed a long time ago that if you do that it will cause it to rub off sometimes, but I don't feel like my lips are dry.
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I bought this a week ago and I'm very happy with it. I bought the color Lover. It's a bit light in color but after I put it on I realized its great for my complexion. Now lets get to the nitty gritty of it. When I applied it like others have said it is a bit tacky. But not so much so that it's bothersome. The drying time says 3 mins. I found it's a bit longer. The staying power of this lipstick is the best I've ever found. I applied it in the morning and by evening time it was still on. I couldn't believe it!!! To me it looked just as pretty from start to finish. To remove it from my lips I used coconut oil and it wiped right off. Bottom line is if you want a long lasting lipstick it a very pretty matte look then this is the one to buy. You will not regret it.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Eternal Cherry more...
I had to learn to apply this product correctly in order to fall in love this product. This is seriously not a lie, you have to let this lip gloss/lip stick dry for at least like 2 minutes before applying the gloss. Your lips need to feel dry and chapped! The first time I didn't let it dry completely and the lip stain just wiped off on my husband and my straws and everything. It was gross. Second time I exaggerated my dry time and it worked like a charm! I even needed to use the eraser the second application. I like that Maybelline has this product in tons of colors, I myself am not a fan of bright red lips on me. Since I have product tested this and fell in love, I have since bought 2 more colors in lighter pink tones that match me better. I will say the gloss is super glossy and I would love for them to add a matte option. I sometimes prefer matte lips. I received this product for free for testing purposes and my unbiased opinion.
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
In general, I don't typically lean toward purchasing Maybelline cosmetics.... There are other drug store brands that I prefer over Maybelline... I was pleasantly surprised with this SuperStay 24 Liquid Lipstick... I have jumped on the liquid lipstick bandwagon a while back... And have never jumped off.... Don't really use traditional lipsticks any more.... I was pleased with this formula... Felt great on my lips and was not overly drying to the point where all of the cracks and crevases of your lips are accentuated... The color did last all day and did not flake or crack... There was a bit of transfer onto  cups, etc  Will definitely buy again!
Michele N.
Maybelline besides being a affordable drugstore brand has REALLY stepped up their game in 2017 and has came out with some amazing and affordable make up that is just as good quality as some expensive higher end brands!!
This particular product caught my attention with it saying it was going to last a full 24 hours on my lips! Who doesn't want a lipstick that has staying power and doesn't need touch ups or reapplication...I know I do!
This liquid lipstick line has some beautiful colors and it DOES LAST til you take it off!! It is a bit dry BUT you can apply a gloss or lip balm over it if that bothers you. Highly recommend this liquid lipstick!
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the money??? Do the shades look true to tube?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Does this really stay all day
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you need to reapply and does it have a smell
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
What takes this product off?
Andrea S.
This lipstick dries your lips? Is long lasting? What is your favorite shade?