BY MAYBELLINE #83 in Lipstick

NEW amped-up shades! Our Microflex technology keeps lips fresh through 200 bites, 120 sips, and countless kisses.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, G2296 Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Is-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance

• Oh is Maybelline super stay 24 hour lip color really good5 Answers
  • Is this good? Would you recommend this product?5 Answers
  • I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you...31 Answers
Courtney H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Infinite Petal, Perpetual Plum more...
Wow! I think I've found my new favorite long wear lipstick. Not only are the variety of colors amazing but it really does last ALL day!!

I started with a thin layer of color and built it up. Then I let it dry which didn't take long...1 minute tops. The next step was to use the moisturizing chapstick on the opposite end of the gloss. I was a little skeptical at first because as the color was drying it was very sticky which I didn't like. As soon as I applied the chapstick the stickiness went away and my lips felt so smooth. The best part...no color transferred onto the chapstick! I was so amazed.

Throughout the day I ate and drank and never once reapplied. The color didn't settle into the crevices of my lips leaving them looking weird either. The other thing I really like about this lipstick is that it didn't dry out my lips. The moisturizer actually kept them pretty hydrated throughout the day. I don't think there is alcohol in it either which means that my lips didn't feel like they were burning off my face.

I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend to everyone who wants 24 hour wear and gorgeous lips.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Review for: Infinite Petal more...
I'm not a big fan of Mabeline products but I have to admit that this long wear lip color is pretty good. I applied it and it covered well. I let it dry for the suggested 2 minutes and then applied the top coat moisturizer. The first step is kind of a bummer because it feels like 2 minutes is an eternity when you're in a hurry and it made my lips feel really tacky and dry until I applied the moisturizer. The wear time was incredible. I had some trouble getting it off before bed though. I tried makeup remover and it didnt work. Soap and water definitely didn't work. So I went to my kitchen and I got my coconut oil and I rubbed it across my lips and let it set for a few minutes. It came off but my lips were stained the next morning. It seemed like the stain disappeared after my morning coffee. All in all this is a pretty good product. I'll most likely buy it again.
Danielle B.
Review for: Steady Red-Y more...
I received this product from Maybelline for testing purposes. This stuff was incredible! Here's what I loved and here's what I didn't love:
LOVED-This baby DID NOT budge once it was applied and didn't make my lips feel dry or itchy like some liquid lips do. The balm that is put over the liquid can be reapplied throughout the day which helps prevent caking.
NO LOVE- I had to apply a few coats to really get the pigment I wanted. It did a shift while drying so I had to go back in and fix it. The most annoying part was how hard it was to remove it. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the next day I still had traces of it on my lips.
But overall I give it a 7/10. Good price, nice colors and my dry feeling.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Eternal Cherry more...
I had to learn to apply this product correctly in order to fall in love this product. This is seriously not a lie, you have to let this lip gloss/lip stick dry for at least like 2 minutes before applying the gloss. Your lips need to feel dry and chapped! The first time I didn't let it dry completely and the lip stain just wiped off on my husband and my straws and everything. It was gross. Second time I exaggerated my dry time and it worked like a charm! I even needed to use the eraser the second application. I like that Maybelline has this product in tons of colors, I myself am not a fan of bright red lips on me. Since I have product tested this and fell in love, I have since bought 2 more colors in lighter pink tones that match me better. I will say the gloss is super glossy and I would love for them to add a matte option. I sometimes prefer matte lips. I received this product for free for testing purposes and my unbiased opinion.
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
In general, I don't typically lean toward purchasing Maybelline cosmetics.... There are other drug store brands that I prefer over Maybelline... I was pleasantly surprised with this SuperStay 24 Liquid Lipstick... I have jumped on the liquid lipstick bandwagon a while back... And have never jumped off.... Don't really use traditional lipsticks any more.... I was pleased with this formula... Felt great on my lips and was not overly drying to the point where all of the cracks and crevases of your lips are accentuated... The color did last all day and did not flake or crack... There was a bit of transfer onto  cups, etc  Will definitely buy again!
Michele N.
Maybelline besides being a affordable drugstore brand has REALLY stepped up their game in 2017 and has came out with some amazing and affordable make up that is just as good quality as some expensive higher end brands!!
This particular product caught my attention with it saying it was going to last a full 24 hours on my lips! Who doesn't want a lipstick that has staying power and doesn't need touch ups or reapplication...I know I do!
This liquid lipstick line has some beautiful colors and it DOES LAST til you take it off!! It is a bit dry BUT you can apply a gloss or lip balm over it if that bothers you. Highly recommend this liquid lipstick!
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Timeless Toffee more...
I got this in a prior voxbox. Unfortunately, I had already come across this formula before and didn’t like it. Influenster sent me two colors to try out—a nude and a red. Both colors were beautiful, no doubt. But I wanted to really try these lippies out for their formula, especially the log lasting claim.

Being a nurse, long lasting lippies sound like a great thing to have to look put together through out your shift. But what usually happens is, without having a time to reapply make up during crazy shifts (sometimes we can’t even pee lol), I end up with a smudge of lipstick on the corners of my lips and that’s it. Or worse, I exit the hospital looking like Heath Ledger lol.

Sadly, this formula did disappoint. Too drying for the hospital air, my lips were crusty by hour 2-3 and I had to keep reapplying lip balm. It formed a hardened crust that made it difficult for hydration to reach my lips, and I felt myself constantly licking my lips. Eventually, color started peeling off by hour 5. I felt relief at that point. It was so uncomfortable.

I ended up throwing the product away. It was just too drying to use. The colors are vibrant and pretty but felt like dried acrylic paint on my lips.
Hillary D.
Redding
Review for: Eternal Cherry more...
This matte liquid lipstick DOES NOT BUDGE. For Christmas, I was a part of my church’s services—ALL SEVEN SERVICES. Singing on stage is rough during the cold and flu season so I obviously drank like thirty bottles of water an hour PLUS all the tea in the world. This freaking lipstick stayed on through ALL OF IT. Through mowing down on chili and hot rolls and cookies between services, drinking all the liquids, making out with the microphone, and smiling till my cheeks exploded, THIS LIPSTICK STAYED, bro.
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Steady Red-Y, Timeless Rose more...
This product is a dual ended "gloss"/liquid lip plus balm.  You place the gloss on wait for it to dry down and apply the balm.  It's apparently suppose to last all day through eating, walking, working, and drinking.
I found this true to the more lightly colored shades.  The darker shade I purchased seemed more like a stain that just didn't know when to quit. I'd skip on that.  It was difficult to get off, didn't apply super evenly, and overall didn't wear off evenly either.  The red shade and mauve-y shades I have are nicer as far as application and wearing off evenly..but honestly, these are just a fancy way to dry the life out of your lips. The balm is the only saving grace for that...even then my lips needed major TLC after that wine color...for days.. and I wear matte lip daily!!! These are like the original liquid lip type formula, that could just be upgraded to a different liquid lip product.
Savannah R.
Review for: Consistently Red Hot more...
A million thanks to Maybelline for selecting me to Test and Tell with this Super Stay 24 hour lip color. It's a fabulous lip stain which comes with a balm that locks in moisture and prevents the color from flaking or transferring to anything else. When I first put on the lip stain, it was sticky, and I became hesitant. However, when you wait for it to dry and put the balm over it as directed, it feels and looks great! The color is bold and would go perfectly with a black dress! I love this and can't wait to wear it to parties!
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the money??? Do the shades look true to tube?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Does this really stay all day
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you need to reapply and does it have a smell
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
What takes this product off?
Andrea S.
This lipstick dries your lips? Is long lasting? What is your favorite shade?