BY MAYBELLINE

NEW amped-up shades! Our Microflex technology keeps lips fresh through 200 bites, 120 sips, and countless kisses.

Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Lauroyl Lysine, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Alumina, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Parfum/Fragrance, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Tin Oxide

May Contain:

Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 15850/Red 7, CI 15985/Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45410/Red 28 Lake, CI 45380/Red 22 Lake, CI 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090/Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470/Carmine, G2296 Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Is-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum/Fragrance

• Oh is Maybelline super stay 24 hour lip color really good6 Answers
  • Is this good? Would you recommend this product?6 Answers
  • I'm curious on How long the where is with this product an...31 Answers
Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick
  • "I love that it is long lasting, the color selection, and the longevity of the actual product. Although it makes my lips feel dry, I have no problem with reapplying the moisturizer. With other lipsticks, after I apply it in the morning, I hate the reapplication part so I just switch to ChapStick anyways. So for me, this product is outstanding. " in 475 reviews
  • "With my recent obsession with liquid lipsticks this definitely caught my eye. Unlike some liquid lipstick products this isn't drying & also kiss proof. I recommend this COMPLETELY! Today I've worn this without any reapplication for 7 hours & it still looks fantastic, wonderful product " in 308 reviews
Courtney H.
Lutz, FL
Review for: Everlasting Wine, Infinite Petal, Perpetual Plum more...
Wow! I think I've found my new favorite long wear lipstick. Not only are the variety of colors amazing but it really does last ALL day!!

I started with a thin layer of color and built it up. Then I let it dry which didn't take long...1 minute tops. The next step was to use the moisturizing chapstick on the opposite end of the gloss. I was a little skeptical at first because as the color was drying it was very sticky which I didn't like. As soon as I applied the chapstick the stickiness went away and my lips felt so smooth. The best part...no color transferred onto the chapstick! I was so amazed.

Throughout the day I ate and drank and never once reapplied. The color didn't settle into the crevices of my lips leaving them looking weird either. The other thing I really like about this lipstick is that it didn't dry out my lips. The moisturizer actually kept them pretty hydrated throughout the day. I don't think there is alcohol in it either which means that my lips didn't feel like they were burning off my face.

I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend to everyone who wants 24 hour wear and gorgeous lips.
Kristen D.
Henderson
Review for: Always Blazing, More & More Mocha, Sienna Ever After, All Day Plum, Everlasting Wine, Always Heather, Continuous Coral, Forever Chestnut, Infinite Petal, Lasting Lilac, Reliable Raspberry, So Sienna, Timeless Rose, Timeless Toffee, Very Cranberry, Wear On Wildberry, Keep Up The Flame, Constantly Cabernet, All Day Cherry, Fuchsia, Pink Goes On, Steady Red-Y more...
The super stay is literally one of my favorites Because it’s affordable its long-lasting their smell is amazing and you can find a huge range of colors to purchase I highly recommend it because it's soft and not sticky at all.Great pigment in Pioneer(20), applied easily. Didn't even need two coats, but I put a light second coat to give it a fair chance. Wand shape was initially pretty weird to me, but it actually works really good to follow the contours of my mouth without getting the product all over the places I don't want it.Drying took longer than 3 minutes, as the directions say 3 minutes for drying time. While drying down the lipsticks were still very comfortable, moisture wise. However, I took a total of 10 minutes for it to dry down completely, but even then it still didn't have the "true matte" finish that's promised. While drying, the product was definitely sticky. Not goopy or runny, but if my lips touched each other while drying, they did stick together pretty good. Enough for me to exert a good effort when opening my mouth to get them unstuck. After a blot test on the back of my hand, there is obvious evidence that even with 10 minutes of drying time allotted, they were still sticky and very transferrable. That is an issue for me, since this product is advertised as a "true matte" in finish and it's meant to last for up to 16 hours. Also, upon drying down "completely" ( I use the term loosely, since they didn't actually dry down all the way) my lips were still sticking together and the outer lines of the product were feathering out onto my skin(let it be known, I don't overline my lips, so the fact it was still feathering was concerning to me). Lastly, the inner layer of product, closest to the water line of my lips, the product was wearing off within minutes of being "dried down", forming those pesky crumbles and strings of lipstick everybody hates. Drinking with this lipstick is a problem because of how transferable it is, even though it's supposed to be a true matte. Any liquid that may touch it, activates the lipstick again and makes it want to run and smudge. When you take your lips away from your straw or drink, CRUMBLES GALORE. After a few hours of having the product on, I did a second blot test before taking it off. It wasn't nearly as transferable as the first blot, but there were way more crumbles and still a faint but obvious outline of my full lips. On the smudge rest of the two colors, there is obvious smudging from a light rub of my finger, but the lighter shade (Lover 15) was more resilient to any rubbing than the red. When removing, it was more difficult than I thought it would be. I removed with an all in one micellar cleansing water wash(removed waterproof makeup too). I had to SCRUB to get these off of my lips and my hand and wrist. So props for staying power, just not on transfer.
Danielle B.
Review for: Steady Red-Y more...
I received this product from Maybelline for testing purposes. This stuff was incredible! Here's what I loved and here's what I didn't love:
LOVED-This baby DID NOT budge once it was applied and didn't make my lips feel dry or itchy like some liquid lips do. The balm that is put over the liquid can be reapplied throughout the day which helps prevent caking.
NO LOVE- I had to apply a few coats to really get the pigment I wanted. It did a shift while drying so I had to go back in and fix it. The most annoying part was how hard it was to remove it. I scrubbed and scrubbed and the next day I still had traces of it on my lips.
But overall I give it a 7/10. Good price, nice colors and my dry feeling.
enieder N.
St. Louis
Review for: Committed Coral, Continuous Coral more...
I think I just found my new favorite lip product! I have been searching for something like this for forever, as EVERY lip product, no matter how high end, has left me with a sticky gross white line of film right where my lips touch and the colors never seem to last more than an hour or so. After countless wasted lip products, I decided to finally try a lip stain.  Maybelline SuperStay 24® Liquid Lipstick  came up numerous times in my search to find the right lip stain, so I decided to give it a try. And HOLY COW! I wish I would have tried it sooner! I followed other reviewer's advice and brushed my lips with a toothbrush first to remove dead skin and make my lips smooth. I then applied the color until it was even and let it dry for a couple minutes with my mouth open so as not to touch lips. It actually dried pretty fast and once it was dry, I could touch my lips with my fingers with no color coming off! The balm went on after and gave my lips a glossy, moisturized look and feel. The color lasted ALL DAY - through eating, coffee drinking, a workout, kissing my babies, etc. I am thoroughly impressed and so glad I found this stuff! Highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Akron
Review for: Constantly Cabernet more...
After reading so many positive reviews on this lipstick and always looking for a bold lip color that will last all day, I really wanted to like this product. I've tried it a few times now and I'm not really impressed. To get the dark color evenly on your lips, you absolutely need a second coat. Though that's not a big deal, it seems to make the lipstick take even longer to dry. The first time I tried the lipstick, I waited and waited for it to dry and finally had to give up on it because I had to get going. This meant that I didn't put the top Chapstick-like coat on. After about an hour and a half of walking around trick or treating and drinking hot chocolate the whole way, I came home to see that my lips looked like a flaky mess. Some areas still had color, but large chunks of lip had no product at all.

The second time that I tried this lipstick, I was patient and waited for the lipstick to finally dry and tried it with the topcoat. Though that topcoat feels soft and moisturizing, I still was getting little bits of lipstick coming off on drinking glasses. That's not completely terrible, but when there are products that are on the market that are long wearing with no issues, it's disappointing to see that this product doesn't hold up as well.

On the plus side though, I will say that I really like the applicator. It's better than some of the other brands out there. It may not hold enough product to give you a full level of color in one swipe, but that does make it better for precision on lip edges.
Santhi P.
I have tried several brands that never last as long as this product. I have been wearing the 24hr in different shades for over a year now. I have seen some complaints on here about it running off and clumping within minutes, it is because you have used too much of the color. I have found that if you over apply the color it will rub off and look terrible, so don't over do it. A little goes a long way. I get compliments on this lipstick all of the time. Most people are amazed when I'm eating because you don't see a stain on the glass or straw and it's not rubbed off by the time I'm done eating. Also I don't apply the moisturizer throughout the day, I noticed a long time ago that if you do that it will cause it to rub off sometimes, but I don't feel like my lips are dry.
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
In general, I don't typically lean toward purchasing Maybelline cosmetics.... There are other drug store brands that I prefer over Maybelline... I was pleasantly surprised with this SuperStay 24 Liquid Lipstick... I have jumped on the liquid lipstick bandwagon a while back... And have never jumped off.... Don't really use traditional lipsticks any more.... I was pleased with this formula... Felt great on my lips and was not overly drying to the point where all of the cracks and crevases of your lips are accentuated... The color did last all day and did not flake or crack... There was a bit of transfer onto  cups, etc  Will definitely buy again!
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
Maybelline besides being a affordable drugstore brand has REALLY stepped up their game in 2017 and has came out with some amazing and affordable make up that is just as good quality as some expensive higher end brands!!
This particular product caught my attention with it saying it was going to last a full 24 hours on my lips! Who doesn't want a lipstick that has staying power and doesn't need touch ups or reapplication...I know I do!
This liquid lipstick line has some beautiful colors and it DOES LAST til you take it off!! It is a bit dry BUT you can apply a gloss or lip balm over it if that bothers you. Highly recommend this liquid lipstick!
Esther Z.
Winter park
Review for: Everlasting Wine more...
I'm so sad to talk about it because I love the colour!(I know usually people won't buy if the colour they don't like) But this things is just soooooooo hard to work with. It actually just like the unlimited double touch from KIKO but instead of the clear gloss from KIKO, they chose to use a lip balm for this.

Maybe it looks like a great product that you can wear it as a matte finish or creamy finish, but HELL NOT!! You will have to use two sides to actually finish the look, because if you only use the matte side, this thing will become the most sticky and uncomfortable and patchy lipstick in the word. It dry down like a second that you don't even have any time to fix some patching, and it will never be able to have two coat on unless you want to look like shit.

Even you some how finish the matte part and lucky you! Successful put on the lip balm on the other side, because the lip balm is literally just like some straight oil, it will make your lips have some weird reflection, doesn't look like creamy finish at all, I would say it make you look like just finish some pizza without using a napkin.

Other than that, it is truly longlasting for 24 hours, because you will use your entire body to actually take it off
Kateryna L.
Royal Oak
Purchased at: Walmart
Where do I even start with the drawbacks of this product? First of all, the applicator, the wand itself is so large it takes up the whole tiny tube of lipstick that you get, and you can only pick up the product with one side of the brush. The bent up side doesn’t pick up anything. And then when the product dries you cannon put your lips together because it’s SO STICKY that it literally lifts the product off your lips. The balm does make it feel less sticky but looks super shinny and it doesn’t come off, which is the positive, and it does cling on to your lips like crazy because I literally had to SCRUB My lips with a make up wipe to even get the color out of the corners of my mouth.
Theresa G.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this worth the money??? Do the shades look true to tube?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
Does this really stay all day
Ciera C.
Powell, WY
I'm curious on How long the where is with this product and do you need to reapply and does it have a smell
Samantha F.
Springfield, MO
What takes this product off?
Andrea S.
This lipstick dries your lips? Is long lasting? What is your favorite shade?