BY MAYBELLINE

Buy on Amazon
Deanna M.
Jesup
I love this product for super simple reason.... EVERYBODY asks me how do I keep my lipstick perfect for 12 hour shifts? It's simple. I use this Maybelline superstar 24 hour. I use the neutral shades. What I do is put it on, let it get tacky (where I put my lips and they feel sticky) then I apply other brand lipsticks I love (usually Merle Norman pencils) and I let them dry. And hours later my lips are still beautiful
It's just the perfect lipstick I've tried ever! That's why I bought this product in 4 different colors the same day! It may in my lips all the day and also until the next day! It doesn't matter if you eat, if you drink, if you bite your lips! And also, if this is important for you, I kiss my husband and anything transfer to him! He is also really surprised with this amazing lipstick!
Amber S.
This lipstick literally stays on all day long. You MUST have makeup remover to remove this from your mouth. It is not insanely difficult to remove with remover like lip sense is; you just simply can't get it off with soap and water without scrubbing. I was impressed with this lipstick! I always use it if I know I will be busy for hours and won't have time to reapply. Highly recommend!!
This photo was taken after wearing it for about 4 or 5 hours and after being outside and sweating at a concert. Only advice with this product is to wear lip liner with it...it kind of bleeds.
Nerjas B.
Manhatten
This is what I call long lasting, this liquid lipstick is the definition of long lasting. It's just so amazing. And the applicator that comes in it makes it easy to apply it on the lips I did not get the pink color but it is one of my best lip products ever
Memphis C.
Making my lips feel fabulous and adored, easy application, almost feels like I'm not wearing anything on my lips. Smooth and beautiful to the appearance. I use this product more often than most. Would highly recommend it to others for use as well.
Maria C.
It gets the job done, just not my favorite. I've used other colors on the this line and they all performs well. My issue with these is the need to reapply the moisturizer balm throughout the day. I've tried going without it and my lips were DRY!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Maybelline super stay 24 in the color blush is an easy on the go product and color. The application has two sides. First we use your color it's applied well but getting dry as fast as I would like. Step 2 is applying a bam. I bought this for moisturizing my lips during the day but sometimes just clear bam for moisturizing dry lips. It also looked very neat with the double sided.
Leonela C.
In love with this one this lipstick is a glossy looking one you can also put this lipgloss with any lipstick you have on so you can have that really shimmer lip look it smells like cherry and it’s really good I have like 10 of these and will like to buy more
Darcee T.
United states
Absolutely my favorite lipstick. It literally stays on forever and is protected from even greasy foods by its balm overcoating. There are lots of colors but I wish there was a good red. My favorite is Unlimited Raisin. It stays soft, no drying or cracking. Excellent product.
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
I only have one shade but im extremely impressed by the long wear and feel the moisture stick that comes with works great and doesnt take off any of liquid lipstick , none will be on the stick.