Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor - Pink Goes On uploaded by Lizbeth c.Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor - Pink Goes On uploaded by Andrea M.

BY MAYBELLINE NEW YORK

SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor - Maybelline's SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor has high color impact on one end, and a moisturizing balm on the other to seal in moisture and keep lips comfortable all day.Benefits:All day relentless lip color with micro flex technologyMicro flex formula glides on and moves with you all dayNo flaking, no caking, no fading, and no drying for comfortable transfer-proof wear2-step lip color in one pack - SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor see more...

Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Review for: Pink Goes On
What you see and read on this package is exactly what you get. Now I haven't tested it on my lips for a full 24 hours but I sure do know that there is no transfer and it is extremely hard to remove bc it's stuck on so well. Definitely need to remove with a make up melter or coconut oil.
Laken B.
Laken B.
Gulf Breeze
Review for: Pink Goes On
I've tried several colors in this lipstick. I usually purchase from Walgreens. This specific color for me cracks and peels easy. While it is a good price and most of the colors are easily applied, this one was a bummer.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Review for: Pink Goes On
Not a big fan of the color or the formula either. Usually it's give and take between those two, but as a first time user, I can definitely say that I won't be repurchasing this product. But the brand is still an inexpensive go to!
Lyssa H.
Lyssa H.
Review for: Pink Goes On
Love this! Stays on forever and very vivid! The color is so pretty and definatley met my expectations. I think it could have been cheaper but was very worth it. Very easy to apply and I had no difficulty. I would definatley buy this again if it was cheaper.
jenna b.
jenna b.
Review for: Pink Goes On
I'm rating this low only because the color schemes gave me 90s vibes. I only found one mauve that worked for me and even that was too bright. The chapstick makes this product amazing.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Review for: Pink Goes On, Other
Hate this lipstick it does not last long at all even though it is very hard to remove with makeup remover. It is very drying and does not apply evenly.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dexter
Review for: Pink Goes On
This is my go to. I have told so many people about this product. It stays on....it really does. Works better than 60 dollar products I have purchased.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Review for: Pink Goes On
I got this as a gift and it works well I have always used this product and is not expensive it's a pretty good value for a long lasting lipstick.
Kyla S.
Kyla S.
Review for: Pink Goes On
This comes in many different colors , it will stay on for 24 hours so you won't have to go through the hassle of having to put it on , it won't come off .
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Pink Goes On
This lipstick does exactly what it's supposed to. It stays on until you take it off. It doesn't bleed or get dull either!