Add a Photo

By MAYBELLINE NEW YORK
#578 in Lipstick
SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor - Maybelline's SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor has high color impact on one end, and a moisturizing balm on the other to seal in moisture and keep lips comfortable all day.Benefits:All day relentless lip color with micro flex technologyMicro flex formula glides on and moves with you all dayNo flaking, no caking, no fading, and no drying for comfortable transfer-proof wear2-step lip color in one pack - SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor
Photo (1)
Margo H.
Margo H.
June 21, 2017, 2:12 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I heard about this product on Tumblr three or four years ago, and it's become my go-to product for reliable long-wear lip color. THIS WILL STAY ON FOR DAYS, NOT HOURS. Through food, working out, being outside in the sun- this product has got your back. I have it in several colors, but I use the shimmery "always beige" and the darker "all day cherry" most often. The only features to watch out for is the heavy-duty drying these can cause (the chapstick included in the packaging helps, though!) and the way the color can fade from the inside to the perimeter of your lips- sometimes you end up at the end of the day looking like you're wearing heavy liner with no actual lipstick!
Sheri R.
Sheri R.
Denison
June 26, 2017, 3:12 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I have used Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Lipcolor for years and love it!  This review wouldn't let me choose a color and I have not used "Non-Stop Orange" but I have used  "Forever Chestnut" (Current Fave), "Constant Cocoa", "Continuous Coral" (New Fave), and "Always Heather".  While these don't stay on for 24 hours usually, they do last a good 5 or 6 hours.  I love that I don't have to constantly touch them up and have never found another lipstick that will stay like this one does.  It does not dry my lips, either.  At my age, I want "apply and forget" make-up and this lipstick is just that.
Meg L.
Meg L.
June 24, 2017, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange
I am going to try my very best not to geek out over this product but I am a fan girl. This product is the BEST lip product I have ever used. I recently stopped using a 24 hour lip color (ahem, LipSense) & needed a replacement. WHERE HAVE THESE BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE? I own 17 shades now & wear them every single day. I'm a career woman, a mom & a wife. Between the caffeine sipping & kisses I'm giving my people, this product holds up so well! My only complaint is the color range. Some of the colors are too frosty for me. The early 2000 pink frost is not my flavor. These are long wearing & transfer proof without ruining your lips. Buy them all. I promise you will love them.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City
June 28, 2017, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I was lucky enough to try this lipcolor out and absolutely love it! The one problem I have always had with lipcolor / lipstick is that I can put it on but generally within half an hour it is either all dry and clumping in the corners of my mouth or it just disappears. This lipcolor is great as I don't only don't deal with any clumping issue but it lasts me pretty much all day/night even through meals without a need to reapply. Initially I was a bit apprehensive about the price but I will happily pay what is being asked because it is most definitely worth it!!
Courtany G.
Courtany G.
Birmingham
June 25, 2017, 9:20 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I have used the berry cherry red color for a few years now. I apply it each morning before work and it is still in tact when I get home in the evening. I get mine from Walgreens and it usually runs about 8.00 or so. Love the color and I also love the top vaseline like top coat. Great quality for the price. I bit my lip as a nervous habit sometimes and that's the only time it really flakes.
Kali Y.
Kali Y.
June 6, 2017, 9 a.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange
The fact that this stays on and I don't have to reapply is awesome, then you realize it isn't rubbing off on napkins and your husbands cheeks...and the lip gloss type chapstick that is at the other end is my favorite part. It's a perfect combination and I've been using it for years! Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Ultimate Red Duo Lips - Amber Allure
Lizbeth F.
Lizbeth F.
June 22, 2017, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I bought a light brown Liquid lipstick a couple month's ago since i saw that it said 24 hours stay. I decided to give it a try and to be honest i liked it. I just finished it last week. It does last a long time , plus you don't have to worry about applying it for the next couple hours. I would definitely be buying another one soon.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Mobile
June 27, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange
I love this stuff! My only problem with it is that I can hardly find it anywhere anymore. Only online. The applicator did break but only after many many uses. I got my money's worth out of it. The color does eventually rub off with eating, etc. But that's to be expected. It's the best staying stain without drying out lips!
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
Dallas , TX
June 27, 2017, 1:43 a.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange, Other
I love the wide range of shades these lip stains come in! The balm on the end is so moisturizing and really cares for the lips. Drugstore lip stains are usually drying but the combo of stain and balm keep lips perfectly hydrated and color fresh as ever. Inexpensive and reliable, gotta love it!!
kendra g.
kendra g.
June 21, 2017, 3:28 p.m.
Review for: Non-Stop Orange
i used to use this for cheer copettions i bought mine from  walmart  it's really good because it doesn't smudge and nice packaging i like that it's really easy to apply to the lips and it dry down quickly i would recommend just take it off with a makeup wipe because it is hard to take off