BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...3 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...2 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Lupita G.
This is one of the best drug store concealer I have tried. I feel it works best on a pink undertone skin. It does last all day. The coverage is great! Maybelline's concealers are my favorite drug store products. :)
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
No por que a algunas chicas les quede perfecto significa q a todas les va a quedar perfect ..todas tenemos un tipo d piel diferente así como algunas él d la marca nars q es mas caro,q no es pq sea caro es él tipo d piel d nosotras. Para mi opinión tiene una buena cobertura y opino q para ser d farmacia es muy bueno,y su testura y acabado también.
Michaela B.
I'm not loving this concealer. It's not great coverage and it just doesn't seem to blend well into the skin. It leaves my makeup looking a bit blotchy.
Yasmine H.
high coverage but dry so fast so you have to blind it so quickly. if u dont blind it quickly it leave lines all over my skin around eyes. not my favorite
Hend B.
Zagazig, Cairo, Egypt
It's affordable and easy to find. It's easy to apply and blind. It makes my skin look good and blinded. Love all maybelline concealers it's the best, the most effective and affordable prices.
Hannah E.
I just bought this here in Germany. I'm surprised it was discontinued in the US. I thought it was nice. Light weight but covers well. It blended nicely as well.
Mei H.
I was a little bit disapponited by this concealer, the packaging is sooo good, the shades and colors also, but the coverage is not what i was expecting, it doesn't cover well dark circles, and blemishes neither, so i was obliged to add another concealer on it, and it can stay on the face for 4 hours almost, so i won't buy it again, beacause the coverage is what i search in a concealer.
zena s.
Beirut
One of of my worst experiences with concealers its like a white powder under eyes I can't imagine how much I looked so ugly with it , its deus super fast before blending it ,, ughh hate it
Nouran O.
He was my favorite concealr before any other concealr to cover acne and his effects but I could not find him again in the market and I do not know why
I'm so sad for that😭😭😭💔
Natalia R.
Lanus, Buenos Aires
Very good concealer, covers quite well. I have tried it once and it is not greasy and it handles very well.
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?