BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Mahek A.
When I first started using this I really liked it, it has great coverage and stays on for extremely long just like it promises, but over time it’s had adverse effects on my skin and I’ve gotten horrible acne,
I believe it’s because It’s extremely hard to get all the product out of your skin
zena s.
Beirut
One of of my worst experiences with concealers its like a white powder under eyes I can't imagine how much I looked so ugly with it , its deus super fast before blending it ,, ughh hate it
Hannah H.
New Cairo, Cairo
Not my favorite. If you dont blend it as soon as you put it on it will dry and it won't blend at all, which i guess is for the long lasting feature but I'm not impressed.
Molly N.
Brisbane
This concealer was not great at all. Firstly the formula was so drying it went patchy over my foundation. It was hard to blend out and I couldn't build it up. The colour was okay although it could have been less yellowy. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Isabella F.
Amstelveen
This is a really bad concealer, because it was patchy, it was hard to blend out and the colour became darker.
Ivonne R.
This product was not so great.
When I first tried it I was excited, but when I put it on it was so Cakey on my skin. It would not blend out and it was so patchy. I do not recommend this product nor will I buy it again.
Keyla Q.
Aguadilla
Se me hizo muy dificil encontrar un color que fuera a corde con la tonalidad de mi piel o eran muy oscuros o muy claros.
Jade M.
I hate it. It leaves my skin oily and blotchy looking. And it does not last 24 hours, like it says on the packaging. Huge let down.
Sabrina W.
Wilkes-Barre
Its too watery, i dont like how it feels and looks patchy ad well as greesy, not.just that but its clunpy after 5 uses in container
Elina K.
Worst product I have ever bought ! I don't even see a difference between with the concealer and without.
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?