BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Menna M.
Dubai
One of the worst concealers that i have ever used
Bad texture
Weird formula
Oxidized badly
Not good for dry undereye
The packaging is good
Aqsa S.
Rochdale
Not really as good as I’d hoped. I always buy maybelline products but this one was not one of their best. It’s really harsh and it made my skin very itchy and red.
Nibras S.
Baghdad,Iraq
This concealer is so bad, It’s burn under my eyes, not good enough for everything, it’s horrible 😖 , not long lasting.. everything in it is so bad can’t compare to others.. Nooo for sure.
Katherine D.
This product is not good for my skin. I don't like how it dries down at creases even when you said it it's terrible.
Mahek A.
dubai, Dubai
When I first started using this I really liked it, it has great coverage and stays on for extremely long just like it promises, but over time it’s had adverse effects on my skin and I’ve gotten horrible acne,
I believe it’s because It’s extremely hard to get all the product out of your skin
zena s.
Beirut
One of of my worst experiences with concealers its like a white powder under eyes I can't imagine how much I looked so ugly with it , its deus super fast before blending it ,, ughh hate it
Hannah H.
New Cairo, Cairo
Not my favorite. If you dont blend it as soon as you put it on it will dry and it won't blend at all, which i guess is for the long lasting feature but I'm not impressed.
Molly N.
Brisbane
This concealer was not great at all. Firstly the formula was so drying it went patchy over my foundation. It was hard to blend out and I couldn't build it up. The colour was okay although it could have been less yellowy. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Isabella F.
Amstelveen
This is a really bad concealer, because it was patchy, it was hard to blend out and the colour became darker.
Ivone R.
This product was not so great.
When I first tried it I was excited, but when I put it on it was so Cakey on my skin. It would not blend out and it was so patchy. I do not recommend this product nor will I buy it again.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?

back