BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Cherish C.
York, PA
very nice, I would love if they added more colors but I still like it. The packaging was very nice and sleek. It was buildable and did not cake up. It was nice, It was a very nice drugstore option, it had very nice coverage I would buy it again, it was cheap and a good product.
Jessica C.

Does not cover completely. It is quite soft, I recommend it for someone who does not have dark circles and dark imperfections. Yes I recommend it for who has to make up for the day to day and wants to look natural.
Silvia S.
Best canceler i've ever tried. This is even better than high end cancelers in my opinion. Full coverage an dlong lasting. does not leave under eyes looking dry and you can't beat the price.
Liliana M.
Forney TX
Love this product! I have used it for a long time and never get tired of it. It is long lasting like it says and with my oily skin it has done wonders! I am huge fan, especially when a blemish does appear this fits well. I have recommended to my friends and will continue too!
kaitlyn g.
Lubbock , TX
This was one of the first concealer I ever tried but I didn't like it. It didn't have very good coverage and it sunk into all of my creases. It didn't cover any of my blemishes. I wouldn't recommend unless you just need brightening
Isabella R.
Hollywood, FL
Have been using this product for a few years not, and its a staple in my beauty routine. It hasn't failed me yet!! Its a little sticky, but with some powder to set, its quite matte. It lasts me all day, through volunteer work and school. I would recommend it to anyone!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Helps conceal under eye bags, and gets rid of redness. I would recommend this product because you can use it to cover up blemishes, it is easy to apply due to the application stick located inside of the tube. Would consider buying again.
Waverly D.
I do really like this product but it is kind of thin so it doesn't cover my dark circles well. It does blend nicely and feels light on the skin. I really like it because it doesn't get cakey like other concealers. Would recommend.
Jessie F.
Rapid City, SD
This is a great little concealer, it's small enough to put in your handbag and it has great coverage. You can build the coverage and it blends really well, it also lasts really well even on oily skin so it gets a thumbs up for me!
Katalina W.
Tacoma, WA
It's a pretty good inexpensive product. It's very easy to apply and blend especially with a sponge. For me it actually lasted a long time because of the small amount used each day. I'd definitely buy this again! Y'all better buy it it's very cheap and works great!
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?