BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This concealer doesnt have the full coverage that I typically go for in a concealer. The worst part of this product is that it doesnt stay in place. It starts to oil up and move especially around the eyes.
Cassie J.
Vincennes, IN
Works very well just don't like how my face feels after a few hours. It feels sticky and if I fall asleep n it I wake up broke out. The price is y I give it 3 stars. . For the price I wish this product was bigger. I will not b buying it again.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
The name is true to the product. It really does last 24 hours, but is easy to take off att the end of the day. It is easy to blend under the eye, and is the most effective concealer I've ever used. I would buy again, and will be recommending to friends!!
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
This concealer is really great for covering up blemishes. The color stays well and the coverage is pretty great. I didn't notice whether or not it transferred to clothing, just because it was not an issue. I prefer not to use it under my eyes.
Elizabeth H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This concealer is a great product that provided coverage, but it definitely oxidized throughout the day. It lasted me a super long time, at least 3 or 4 months. I've now switched over to cruelty free brands, but this was still a great product!
Megan S.
Chattanooga
Love this product and the way it covers my blemishes. This product is just as good as the high priced brands without the caked on feel. It lasts all day and is easy to apply/blend. Will continue to use and will purchase at my local Walgreens.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
This was a decent concealer. It gets the job done fine for the price. I didn't expect too much out of it, nor were my expectations blown out of the water. Just your average drugstore brand concealer. It covered okay, but coverage started wearing off by about halfway through my day.
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Application for this concealer is easy! Only downside is that it creases under my eyes fairly easily. Doesn't completely cover blemishes but hides smaller imperfections in the skin. Corrects color tone as well
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
Three kids+working full time=not a lot of sleep. But thank goodness for this product that covers up those dark circles and other awfulness. It blends easily, it's affordable and it lasts. If you're in need of some concealer this is your product!
Liliana M.
Forney TX
Love this product! I have used it for a long time and never get tired of it. It is long lasting like it says and with my oily skin it has done wonders! I am huge fan, especially when a blemish does appear this fits well. I have recommended to my friends and will continue too!
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?