BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Marina H.
San Diego, CA
The name is true to the product. It really does last 24 hours, but is easy to take off att the end of the day. It is easy to blend under the eye, and is the most effective concealer I've ever used. I would buy again, and will be recommending to friends!!
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
This concealer is really great for covering up blemishes. The color stays well and the coverage is pretty great. I didn't notice whether or not it transferred to clothing, just because it was not an issue. I prefer not to use it under my eyes.
Elizabeth H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This concealer is a great product that provided coverage, but it definitely oxidized throughout the day. It lasted me a super long time, at least 3 or 4 months. I've now switched over to cruelty free brands, but this was still a great product!
Sabrina E.
Saint Louis, MO
Application for this concealer is easy! Only downside is that it creases under my eyes fairly easily. Doesn't completely cover blemishes but hides smaller imperfections in the skin. Corrects color tone as well
Amber M.
Suffolk, VA
I like the texture, but it doesn't cover any thing up for very long. It is ok for daytime because it is not cakey, but if you are going to be doing some sweating, prepare for this to come off quick.
Rachel V.
Provo, UT
A decent drugstore concealer. Pretty good coverage but not very long lasting. Not great for oily skin and greasy formula. The price is pretty good for what you're getting. Can't complain too much because it does what it's meant to do.
Silvia S.
Best canceler i've ever tried. This is even better than high end cancelers in my opinion. Full coverage an dlong lasting. does not leave under eyes looking dry and you can't beat the price.
Cherish C.
York, PA
very nice, I would love if they added more colors but I still like it. The packaging was very nice and sleek. It was buildable and did not cake up. It was nice, It was a very nice drugstore option, it had very nice coverage I would buy it again, it was cheap and a good product.
Liliana M.
Forney, TX
Love this product! I have used it for a long time and never get tired of it. It is long lasting like it says and with my oily skin it has done wonders! I am huge fan, especially when a blemish does appear this fits well. I have recommended to my friends and will continue too!
Isabella R.
Hollywood, FL
Have been using this product for a few years not, and its a staple in my beauty routine. It hasn't failed me yet!! Its a little sticky, but with some powder to set, its quite matte. It lasts me all day, through volunteer work and school. I would recommend it to anyone!
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?

back