BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...3 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...2 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Waverly D.
I do really like this product but it is kind of thin so it doesn't cover my dark circles well. It does blend nicely and feels light on the skin. I really like it because it doesn't get cakey like other concealers. Would recommend.
lilt r.
El Segundo, CA
Never blends in well enough to make blemishes "invisible". Sits on top of skin, even when well moisturized. Color range is not very generous so it always "sticks out". Lasting power is good but the formula suffers elsewhere.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Not a bad concealer! It does stay pretty well compared to other products I would say and it's very drying so it's build able and doesn't leave my skin oily I do like that a lot!
Liz Smith T.
Love this product! Hides my dark circles and blemishes with ease. Works great for both issues! Come nicely prepackaged with a seal so you know the product hasn't been altered. It's easy to apply and last throughout the day. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Colleen M.
Amazing product! Would definitely recommend! The packaging was very versatile, easy to put somewhere you could always find! Very long lasting never had to reapply or worry about it and I would definitely purchase it again!
Paige R.
Very creamy concealer. Stays on even when sweating. Good for performance makeup! This takes a little more time to blend but worth the product. Tarte shape tape is a good duplicate if you're looking for a higher end product.
Hadeel N.
For a drug store brand concealer this really works! It's easy to find a color lighter than your skin tone and it gets the job done. I like how easy it is to blend and how it covers up my dark circles with just a small amount!
Ana R.
Ormond Beach, FL
When i first started using makeup this is the concealer i would go to because it was easy to apply and i thought it felt light on my face. i switches over to the maybelline age rewing concealer and i love it! but if you want a concealer that's lightweight and cheap i would recommend this one
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Works well on my combo skin, under eyes darkness, and redness. Has some color correction. Gives me 12 hrs if I set it. Works over foundation, bb cream or by itself. Can have buildable coverage. In my top 5 drugstore concealers. I would buy this again.
Randi C.
Dickinson, TX
This concealer work really well and does stay on for the whole day and it doesn't seem to accidentally rub off on your clothing . It is a little bit pricey but it is worth it because you get what you pay for when it comes to makeup. I would recommend this
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?