BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Maura K.
This was my favorite concealer when I was in high school. It concealed all my blemishes, which is what I cared about, but it also left a lot to be desired. It was difficult to blend, often requiring me to tug a bit at my skin, and it was very quick to look cakey.
Miranda A.
Works really good, i use this when I have a pimple or two that is red and foundation won't cover it alone. Lasts all night too! And the tube will last you for forever!! Really great product
Vivi T.
I did not like this concealer at all. It was very hard to get out from the tube. It was very drying and very streaky. The one i purchased had a pink undertone (i have a yellow one) but i did not care enough for this concealer to repurchase for a better match
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I really like this concealer because I fell like it conceal but I use it more for highlighter because it creamy I feel like it wound conceal like I want it to do I use it for highlighting
Sarah H.
This concealer was my drugstore HOLY GRAIL but it is a shame that I cannot find it anywhere anymore! :( I don't know whether or not they discontinued it and why but it was the only concealer that had full coverage, didn't break me out, and was affordable.
Jessica F.
Albuquerque, NM
Not a bad concealer for a drugstore brand. Good value for the price. It doesn't give me as much coverage as I would like. It's good on my underwhelming but not on blemishes. It does do the job I would give it a go if you need something with light coverage
Nilda C.
Riverview, FL
It works great. I has great coverage, and definitely stays put. It is easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it. I don't see anything wrong with this product, it does do what it says, covers very well. I would definitely recommend to others to try.
L J.
Washington, DC
I like this concealer I use it for my eyebrows and to cover up blemishes world good and it's very smooth and soft when applied to your face. Very easy to blend and apply to areas. I would recommend you to buy it .
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This concealer doesnt have the full coverage that I typically go for in a concealer. The worst part of this product is that it doesnt stay in place. It starts to oil up and move especially around the eyes.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This concealer is AMAZING ! It gives great coverage and helps hide some unwanted acne and other unwanted features on your face and anywhere else ! This is my absolute best friend here ! It is a good reasonable price and you can find this at any of your local stores!
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?