BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Alyssa S.
Burbank, CA
I enjoy using the maybelline superstar no transfer 24 hour wear concealer because it literally covers all of my blemishes and makes the lines under my eyes disappear. The packing could be a bit nicer, but other than that it is a solid product.
Myanna J.
While this product matched my skin tone well I don't think it should say 24 hour on it because it didn't want to stay that long for me this could be because i have semi oily skin but i still was flustered by this! Other than that it had great texture and did match my skin tone very well!
Grissel C.
Excellent product. It maintains a natural look, leaves no lumps and melts perfectly in the skin. Leaves a porcelain effect on the pretty face. I recommend it. Covers well dark circles and spots on the skin. Leaves a homogeneous touch.I definitely recommend it.
Chelsea S.
Falls Church, VA
This product goes on so smoothly and blends easily with my beauty blender. I use it to conceal both under eye and blemishes and it gives me great 24 hour coverage. The packaging is nice and tiny so I can slip it into my purse for when I need a touch-up throughout the day. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it too!
Britt P.
Nicholasville, KY
I have mixed feelings about this concealer because i feel like it is not a long lasting concealer, but at the same time I do like it because it covers so well. It completely covers my under eye circles, but it did not last long for me.
Mansi U.
Its a very good product ...I have been using it since a year on myself as well as my models ....it is like doing magic on your face...one my friend has a lot of blemishes on her face ...I used it on them and they just vanish like magic....and its super stay long lasting and non oily both suitable for oily and dry skin...loved it
jess w.
Toms River, NJ
This concealer locks in and stays on my face all day. It comes in a variety of skins shades and doesn't look dry on the skin. It covers almost anything up, even dark redness. I love this product because it is also very affordable as well. I would recommend this yo my friends and family.
Christine E.
cresco
I have used various types of concealer and this is my go too. Covers under eye circles without drying into fine wrinkles as some others do. Accepts and blends with foundation nicely. I live the applicator stick and it only takes a little to provide great concealment of flaws
Emily R.
Medium coverage good for everyday use
Easy to work with because it's super Bendable
The formula is super Creamy
Very Affordable I purchased it at my local Walgreens
Creases if not blended properly
Kayla S.
Dickson, TN
Although this product worked well it wasn't my favorite. It did stay on well but it wasn't the coverage that I wanted. The stick applicator made it difficult to get every bit out of the tube like I would prefer to do. I would use it again but definately not my go to.
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?