BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...3 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...2 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Miranda A.
Works really good, i use this when I have a pimple or two that is red and foundation won't cover it alone. Lasts all night too! And the tube will last you for forever!! Really great product
Vivi T.
I did not like this concealer at all. It was very hard to get out from the tube. It was very drying and very streaky. The one i purchased had a pink undertone (i have a yellow one) but i did not care enough for this concealer to repurchase for a better match
Olivia P.
Quincy, IL
I really like this concealer because I fell like it conceal but I use it more for highlighter because it creamy I feel like it wound conceal like I want it to do I use it for highlighting
Jessica F.
Albuquerque, NM
Not a bad concealer for a drugstore brand. Good value for the price. It doesn't give me as much coverage as I would like. It's good on my underwhelming but not on blemishes. It does do the job I would give it a go if you need something with light coverage
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This concealer is AMAZING ! It gives great coverage and helps hide some unwanted acne and other unwanted features on your face and anywhere else ! This is my absolute best friend here ! It is a good reasonable price and you can find this at any of your local stores!
Rhianna K.
Orlando, FL
This concealer doesnt have the full coverage that I typically go for in a concealer. The worst part of this product is that it doesnt stay in place. It starts to oil up and move especially around the eyes.
Cassie J.
Vincennes, IN
Works very well just don't like how my face feels after a few hours. It feels sticky and if I fall asleep n it I wake up broke out. The price is y I give it 3 stars. . For the price I wish this product was bigger. I will not b buying it again.
Marina H.
Redondo Beach, CA
The name is true to the product. It really does last 24 hours, but is easy to take off att the end of the day. It is easy to blend under the eye, and is the most effective concealer I've ever used. I would buy again, and will be recommending to friends!!
Leslie P.
Omaha, NE
This concealer is really great for covering up blemishes. The color stays well and the coverage is pretty great. I didn't notice whether or not it transferred to clothing, just because it was not an issue. I prefer not to use it under my eyes.
Megan S.
Chattanooga
Love this product and the way it covers my blemishes. This product is just as good as the high priced brands without the caked on feel. It lasts all day and is easy to apply/blend. Will continue to use and will purchase at my local Walgreens.
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?