BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Desirae Y.
This concealer WAS amazing until Maybelline discontinued their 24 hr superstay. I used this in combo with their foundation. The coverage was phenomenal both for under eye and blemishes. It held true to its name and stayed on forever. It was a drugstore brand, conveniently located and inexpensive too. I’ve read reviews on their new replacement product and am not impressed. I’m giving this 4 stars only because it was discontinued so now it would be hard to find. Put simply this product made me loyal to Maybelline back then.
Rachel V.
Murray, UT
A decent drugstore concealer. Pretty good coverage but not very long lasting. Not great for oily skin and greasy formula. The price is pretty good for what you're getting. Can't complain too much because it does what it's meant to do.
Madison S.
This concealer is works for me. It does does last 24 hours as said, and it matches my skin tone quite nicely. It's easy to apply, but I sometimes have a hard time blending it. But overall it is a pretty good product for the price! I would recommend it.
Gabriela A.
I have some months using this concealer and I must say that I like it (it's nothing out of this world), but it's economical, it has acceptable coverage and it does its job! I am very pale skin and this tone has worked very well, I apply it especially to cover my orange corrector and my green corrector! It has a matte finish and perfect fit with my Fit me base!
I bought this concealer after swatching it on my wrist at the chemist and thought that it would be perfect! Only to get home and find that it was A LOT pinker than first appeared...I do actually like the way it perks up the darkness of my under eyes, and it covers blemishes pretty well, but the formula is far too thick and I find that it leaves my skin looking very cakey. It also has to be worked in very quickly after being put on otherwise it is simply impossible to blend in. The smallest little bit goes a long way, but using too much will leave the skin pretty orange and feeling quite heavy...

The price is quite good, which is why I'm not too stressed by the likelihood that I won't end up using it all. The packaging is quite basic but not in a negative way. The applicator is quite small which is good, as I don't like to use too much as stated earlier.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
I found this one by accident and it changed my life, it's super affordable and like it names says it super stays. I known some people think this is a little dry, but I think It has great coverage. It matches my skin color perfectly ! Sometimes when I want to look natural I only use a little of the concealer under my eyes and nothing else. I'm already looking to buy it again.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
I used this till i finoshed it and i can say when a product is meant for the eyes it wont make them crease as much but it has to be specifically for the under eye area it has medium coverage but who wants to put alot and then crease up? Not me lol i had a minimum of finelines and now over the time ive been attending college i got super big ones and long they are really annoying and this minimum coverage concealer is the one that is great for these situations
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
Corrector for the face Maybelline Affinitone Concealer is an innovative product that allows you to relax from the shortcomings and make them invisible.In the cosmetic product formula, natural pigments are introduced, which make it possible to hide problems. It does not stand out, but adapts to the texture and tone of the epidermis. Perfection is achieved by merging the product and the skin into one.All types of skin have the ability to get a natural, perfect result. It looks good under the tonal coating, without creating a superfluous visible layer. The agent is presented in two natural shades. The safety of the corrector was tested by dermatologists.
Geraldine C.
🇺🇸 This concealer is bible so good, honestly can cover perfectly acne or some deep spot. The bad thing about this is that come in small size and almost 30-40% of product stays inside the bottle😑

🇪🇸 Este concealer es buenísimo, honestamente puede cubrir perfectamente el acne o algún punto oscuro. La parte mala sobre este es que viene en un tamaño muy pequeño y casi que el 30-40% del producto se queda adentro de la botella. 😑
Jordan A.
Wilmington, NC
Let me start this by saying that I have the worst under eye circles ever and I can never fins affordable products that can conceal them. However, my friend recommended that I try this one day and I have never bought another concealer since. Not only does it completely eliminate my under eye circles, leaving me looking more radiant and awake, it also stays on all day. Some product does settle into the creases after wearing it for 8+ hours, but for the price I can deal with that!
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm looking for a new concealer I have dark under eyes and some blemishes here and there? Is this a good for covering?
Tori K.
Broken Bow, NE
I, like a lot of people, get random breakouts. I'm having trouble finding a concealer that actually covers the blemishes. On a scale of 1 to 10, how well does this cover blemishes and keep them covered throughout the day?
Oreoluwa T.
Forest Park, IL
I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear all day without it sliding throughout the day or creasing under my eyes. Does this concealer do the job? Is it really a 24hr product or is it just false advertising like most?