BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
Fantastic product! It gives full coverage and does not budge once it dries and sets. It can be a little drying so I make sure I use an oil-based primer before applying this. I like the consistency and the coverage it provides. It glides on very easy and lasts throughout the day. It is a great drugstore gem!!
Amisha B.
Charlottesville
I wouldn't say it's the best one and it works. I have really dark circle under my eyes so I usually have to use 2 different color concealer to hide my dark circles. this has a good texture and stays for long. its more like a water base products it doesn't last a whole day.
Alexandra S.
This stuff is great! It’s heavy duty and really covers well. I’ll use this when I have bad acne flare ups and it holds its color all day long. At the same time it washes off easily so I don’t feel like I’m pulling my skin off to remove it.
Mariah T.
It’s okay but tends to feel cakey and doesn’t last or cover like a concealer should. It blends okay but the consistency doesn’t really match the other make up. It sticks out more than concealer should.
Jordan W.
Columbus, OH
I love this concealer. such a great price and it has amazing coverage. i use it to highlight my face after foundation. i rotate between this one and my ColourPop concealer and i’ve had no need to search for another concealer since.
Jessica v.
Glen spey, NY
Maybelline 24 hour stay consealer is amazing. One of the best ive ever used and i used alot of make up. I just love the texture and how it goes on the skin. Also blends in so good
jaylin ✨.
Coraopolis, PA
This concealer is good to use for really dark circles under your eyes and blemishes. Although it is thick, it is worth buying for cheaper. I purchased this item at Target.
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I mostly only use concealer for the darkness/bags under my eyes.. thanks mom life... anyways I haven’t tried many others because this works perfectly for what area I’ve used it for!
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Megan M.
This is such a great concealer for a reasonable price! It lasts all day long, is waterproof and sunproof, and seriously stays where you put it until you wash it off! The only downside is they don’t have a shade light enough for me but the product is so reliable with a great formula!
Eugenia P.
Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye circles?
Kim R.
Pecos , Tx
Does this concealer crease?
Allison H.
Ferrum, VA
I don't think mine does
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Is this sorta like the covergirl liquid concealer?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I'm looking for a new concealer I have dark under eyes and some blemishes here and there? Is this a good for covering?