Dmitra D.
Linden, NJ
Перевести
I bought this concealer after swatching it on my wrist at the chemist and thought that it would be perfect! Only to get home and find that it was A LOT pinker than first appeared...I do actually like the way it perks up the darkness of my under eyes, and it covers blemishes pretty well, but the formula is far too thick and I find that it leaves my skin looking very cakey. It also has to be worked in very quickly after being put on otherwise it is simply impossible to blend in. The smallest little bit goes a long way, but using too much will leave the skin pretty orange and feeling quite heavy...