BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

• Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me a...2 Answers
  • Does this concealer work well? Would it cover acne and under eye ...1 Answers
  • I work in a hospital so i need makeup i can wear ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart*
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
It's a very creamy formula that I'm head over heels for! You have any flaws? Gone! Imperfections? Gone! No transfers? Nope! Fragrance? Eh'... not really. And a little bit goes a Loooong Way! I have has this concealer for 3-4mos now😱 yes..I know right!😏 a little bit goes a bit way...I was on the search to cover my dark circles and red blemishes around my nose, the 24hr caught my eyes and I just could not pass it up. It has a doe foot Round head applicator tip that u love for concealer brushes. A few dots and I blend it in and Voila!! Disappears and for a great deal of hours!😁😁 I received it at Walgreen's for about $8 and I think for this coverage, it's a steal! I love Maybelline products and this concealer is my go-to #1drugstore finds💖💖💖💖
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
Maybelline Superstar No-transfer 24 hr concealer is the BEST!! It does an amazing job at hiding any dark circles, spots, blemishes, or imperfections. It even works on the most gnarly agrivated blemishes. It wears through all the sweat and whatever else your day throws at you. The thing I hate the most is looking great for one minute, and then walking past a mirror, and being ghastly surprised by my deteriorating look.. and i love that it stays on my face, and it's not on my couch if I lay down, or on my husband's good shirt.
Natalia C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this concealer. I wear it every morning, after I wash and apply moisturizer and primer on my face, and before I go to work. This beautiful concealer matches my skin tone perfectly, while highlighting my features and covering my blemishes really well. It also lasts for a really long time without looking cakey - this product can be blended easily with a makeup brush or sponge. Overall, great concealer!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is my favorite concealer! The color matches my skin perfectly and it covers all my blemishes. The white handle part always cracks though and you end up having to glue it or rubber band the handle in order to use it. It happens every time! They stopped selling this is store, so I had to start buying it off amazon because it's the only one that really works for me!
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
This is a drugstore deal!! These concealer are a great price at only $7 dollars or so a piece. They are really creamy, offer great coverage, and don't settle into fine lines. The other plus is that some of these colors have a great yellow undertone to them, this makes them a perfect cover for the under eye area! They really do last, even without being set with powder.
Nicole M.
Kutztown, PA
I like this concealor a lot much like other Maybelline products but it doesn't give me all that I want from my concealor. It doesn't have full coverage, forcing me to apply more than one layer which makes the dried result look caked on and doesn't fully cover blemishes or discolorations in the skin. It's a nice product but I've used better.
Catalina P.
It has a liquid texture, not very easy to blur, though their applicator is comfortable. It has an average coverage that one can work for discharge. One does not accumulate me in the plieges, Probably have to see with the quantity that is applied and all that they it blur. Also it has a super good duration, not 24 hours but it works
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I am a fan of Maybelline almost anything, so I purchased this product after watching a youtube review saying it was a good concealer. It did a great job at concealing blemishes and under eye, and lasted throughout the day. It did crease somewhat after some time, but over all it is a good product that I would recommend
Grace Y.
Love it! Matches my foundation from the same company and it stays on forever! I have a hard time covering up the bags under my eyes because they are more blue toned versus a red or purple but this works great! Sometimes I have to prime it with a Bobbi brown under eye product but most of the time it's awesome!
Alyssa M.
This concealer stays in my under eye lines and does not look pretty. It has a very harsh flashback and not very blendable or pigmented. It worked great for my friend but not for me. I use NYX now and it is just creamier and more pigmented. I do not recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing concealer.
Valentina B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.