BY MAYBELLINE

Do you want natural looking coverage which doesn't settle into creases or lines? Superstay 24 Concealer from Maybelline conceals imperfections, flaws and even under-eye dark circles and is for 24hr wear.

Maybelline SuperStay 24 Hour Concealer
  • "it is a very good corrector of dark circles, i use it daily, it covers very well, it is durable, it really lasts 24 hours, the way of applying it is very easy and that is great!" in 74 reviews
Amber T.
Durant, OK
I usually don't go for Maybelline face products because of my sensitive skin but I've heard a lot of good things about this concealer so I decided to give it a try! I was pleased with my purchase but will likely not purchase again just do to having so many more faves I use on the regular. I do like how long it lasts but the color choices were more limited than I like.
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Fantastic product! It gives full coverage and does not budge once it dries and sets. It can be a little drying so I make sure I use an oil-based primer before applying this. I like the consistency and the coverage it provides. It glides on very easy and lasts throughout the day. It is a great drugstore gem!!
Taylor B.
Troy
This concealer really blended well with my skin. It stayed on all day and I used everyday. I’ve only bought it once so far but will be buying again. The concealer is easy to apply and blend. I would recommend to others. I got mine at Walgreens and it wasn’t a bad price. I use a lot of maybelline products.
Rafaela S.
Acton , MA
I love this concealer because is 24 hours, have a excellent fixation, a good texture and color. I usually buy this at supermarket and I think the price is really good. I like to use this in my day a day. I really will buy this ahahahaha and I recommend for other people
Amisha B.
Charlottesville
I wouldn't say it's the best one and it works. I have really dark circle under my eyes so I usually have to use 2 different color concealer to hide my dark circles. this has a good texture and stays for long. its more like a water base products it doesn't last a whole day.
Alexandra S.
This stuff is great! It’s heavy duty and really covers well. I’ll use this when I have bad acne flare ups and it holds its color all day long. At the same time it washes off easily so I don’t feel like I’m pulling my skin off to remove it.
Kennedy S.
This isn’t my favorite concealer, but it isn’t too bad! I have very dark circles so it’s hard to find one to cover. This does an okay job. The formula is lightweight and easy to apply. I’d recommend to anyone who just needs light coverage!
Mary B.
Dunkerton
For the price, this product is worth it. Coverage is buildable, and has a beautiful finish. Used for under eye and eye lid primer, and loved it both ways. Comparable to other products for a less expensive price.
Mariah T.
It’s okay but tends to feel cakey and doesn’t last or cover like a concealer should. It blends okay but the consistency doesn’t really match the other make up. It sticks out more than concealer should.
jaylin ✨.
Coraopolis, PA
This concealer is good to use for really dark circles under your eyes and blemishes. Although it is thick, it is worth buying for cheaper. I purchased this item at Target.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with dry/greasy skin ?
Dayana T.
I have been using the Nars radiant concealer and I recently ran out of it. I am on a budget and Looking for a dupe for the NARS. Would this be a dupe? Or is the fit me one better? Maybe the L.A girl concealer?
Emily M.
Does this last long and how is the coverage with normal skin ?
Julia W.
State College, PA
Has this been discontinued? I can't find it in stores around me anymore.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
Does this concealer crease?

back