BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Nicole A.
MANCHESTER
I love this it lasts all day and the next day and never ran or bled without a lip liner
Briee J.
Skiatook
I've used this for years. One of my favorite things to use for long lasting color. The only bad thing about it is that it makes my lips really dry
Katellyn L.
My mom actually gave me this, and I do like it. Only downside i fond is it's drying. But top with a gloss and your good to go.
jenn v.
White plains, NY
I like this lip stain because it has two step to apply to make sure the lip stains and doenst rub off. It last to 8 hrs
Charli H.
Horndean, Waterlooville
Cannot rate this product highly enough! Superstay is truly what it does. The colour is bold and the balm leaves your lips nourished. Can honestly say this stayed on all night and didn’t bleed or rub off at all! I’ve bought a few colours!
Courtney L.
Cheyenne, WY
I absolutely love this product.. I was reluctant to buy a different well known brand that would have cost me 20$... so I decided to try this.. I must say.. I'm so glad I didn't buy the other brand.. this is amazing... I forgot to take my makeup off and the day after it was still on..
Evelin B.
The colors are pretty but it isn’t working for me. The application brush leaves a very streaky finish and it feels like glue on my lips. The Gloss leaves a awful taste in my mouth.
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I enjoyed this product, but it just didn’t last as long as I expected it to. It was very easy to apply with quality packaging. It is also very affordable. There are so many colors to choose from as well. I would recommend.
Emily W.
Columbus, MS
Not impressed . I guess I'm so accustomed to other products that this one didn't hit the mark for me.. I'll pass
Khrystyna n.
AMAZING!!! Stays on all day! The look doesn’t deteriorate over time so I don’t have to worry about reapplying. It goes great on its own or as a base for some lip liner and lipstick. Basically my every day color.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.