BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
a g.
This is the only lipstick I would ever use it lasts forever. The color stays on all day and never fades. Great job Maybelline!
ik b.
on of my ABSOLUTE all time favorite lip products! the packaging is nice and classy, it is easy to apply, first the lip color let it dry for about 2 minutes to make sure it is dry and then the balm over it. this color really lives up to its name and stays on throughout a long night of clubbing, and even swimming! i am currently on my 7th tube of this and i will continue to buy this.
Courtney A.
Creedmoor
Love maybelline lipstick especially the superstar! I got mine from Walmart and it was definitely affordable! It lasts forever and I’ve purchased it a few times! My nana loves this and has used it several times! I would buy again and recommend to others!
Renu O.
Doha, Doha
Amazing and economical product. This Two faced product has a liquid lipstick and a lip balm. The lipstick has a matt look however the lip balm keeps the lip moisturized for a long time. This really stays for long hours without having a paint like feeling on your lip. It does not dry out your lip and is great for everyday wear (like to work where you don't have to reapply)
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Lord & Berry 20100 Matte Lipstick Pencil (Various Shades)

I love this lipstick pencil for 3 reasons: the matte pigment is amazing, it's doesn't leave your lips feeling dry, and because it's a pencil... You can be very precise around your lipline. You can actually apply it with care instead of regular lipstick you just run across your lips.
Laura P.
Clay
I love the ability of this product to stay for hours on end! Through eating and drinking the color stays!
Holly D.
Yakima, Wa
This is my go to lip stain for traveling. I love to nap, and rarely have time to reapply makeup. This lip stain is a life saver because at a moment's notice I am ready for any glam shots!
Fawn V.
Burton
If you make a mistake and go out of your lip line, for instance your kids bump you while applying.. good luck taking it off especially berry colors.  youll look like a kid that did thier makeup and in order to get the stain off your kin i had to just apply cover up afer scrubbing. it was a pain and even the i felt it could still be seen.  rubbing off will take an extra long time to get done.  does what it says. make no mistakes lol
Caleen B.
Fort Myers
It's a good product a lot of colors and I like the part that when I kiss my husband he's not wearing my lip stick or it doesn't get on his shirts
Nicole A.
MANCHESTER
I love this it lasts all day and the next day and never ran or bled without a lip liner
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.