BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Aeli C.
Okay product, personally I would pay a little more for a better quality product but thats just me. okay for a quick cheap product
Ashley T.
It works ladies!! Applies easily and it stay on legit all day!! Maybeline killed it once again with this product ! Im proud to say I will be buying this product again! Love it and will always use it knowing it works
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
Loved the Maybelline lip colr superstay wine.. it was a beautiful color. and felt super soft and not sticky on my lips... and lasted all day. the price was reasonable and exceeded my expectations.. and would recoomend to all my friends
Britney K.
JBER, AK
I very rarely wear lipstick or lipgloss but when i do a natural or nude color is my go to. I bought this 2 months ago and have loved it ever since. Will definitely be buying again in the near future.
Sarvani T.
Vizianagaram
No idea but I love it because I have no reason for cons in maybelline brand I always love. I bought this in nearby stores. It reached my expectations. I didn't expected about the quality but it's so good. Xoxo ❤️
Debbie I.
I can say enough about this product other than I love, love, love it!!!! I have color on my lips from morning to night and a nice gloss over them all day/night long. The best purchase I made as far as a lipstick, lip gloss that lasts along time!!
Thery R.
Savannah
I absolutely love this lipstick! It stays on for hours never mind if you drink, eat, or even kiss. It doesn't dry out the lips and the color is rich enough to fully cover the lips by using very little product.
Janaina F.
Lipstick does what it promises. Exceptional duration, and does not come out easily. Best lipstick. Long lasting and very nice packaging.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan mucho por su duración y no me dejan el labio reseco como suele pasar con los lipstick de larga duración
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
This is a great lip color and when it says it stays it stays. It's very affordable are usually apply one time and just use the glass on top a couple times today. I do recommend this if you want a long stay lip color and it's easily removed with make up remover
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.