BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I enjoyed this product, but it just didn’t last as long as I expected it to. It was very easy to apply with quality packaging. It is also very affordable. There are so many colors to choose from as well. I would recommend.
Daja S.
Spokane Valley, WA
Not my favorite. Maybe, I received a bad batch or chose a color that was too dark for this formula, but it was difficult to apply and patchy. It can build up, but I think there are better products at similar price points.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I'm not a huge lipstick or lip color person but I decided to give this a try and loved it! It didn't feel sticky on my lips and it stayed on for an extremely long time with no smudges. Will definitely be buying again!
Maryjo K.
Greenville
Finally a lipstick that stays on. I've spent so much money on lipsticks that don't stay on very long. The superstar is easy to apply stays on for a long time. I put it on my lips in the morning then late afternoon I reapply for the night. Love this product.
Gracie M.
Columbia pa
Love it it's so smooth and my lips he doesn't get really crusty like other things it doesn't heal it's a very long lasting and I feel if I would ever drop that or any kind of my make up from this brand I would never get it broken it would just be all in one piece and she's very Mason I love this brand
Tanisha M.
Paterson, NJ
i loved thisss lip color !!! it was really good ! i love maybelline products i always purchase their products ! its very easy to apply i bought it at CVS ! very affordable ! i recommend this prodcuts to everyone !!
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
This product has just improved over the years! From when they first came out with it till now! It truly does last and stays on! It actually took me a long time to find a different product to use to take it off.
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
I used to love these back when I first started wearing makeup . I haven't really seen them anymore but they are super long-lasting. And the range of colors are beautiful. I'd love to find these again they are a great buy.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is excellent. The color is good. Stays all day and last longer. I found this product a good value of money and can buy in affordable price. I highly recommend this product to family and friends.
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
Love the products from maybelline! They are a very reliable and high quality for a drugstore brand! I love their lipsticks because they last so long and feel so natural on my lips. Love the colors as well!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.