BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amber H.
Nicholson, PA
Absolutely obsessed with these lip colors. Deffinetly.thr too drug store one right now. Great range of colors and for the price you cant beat it! Easy to apply..intense color..and truly does last and last. Also layerable which is a WIN FOR ME!!
Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
Love this! The color literally is waterproof and lasts all day! The moisturizing balm is okay but that color pigment on the other is amazing!!! One of the best matte lipstick for that price! I would buy it again, I wish they had more colors tho
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
It definitely stays on and is omg lasting. A little sticky. Overall a great product that's worth it since it's cheap. I would just rather choose something with ingredients that are a bit more organic next time. Buy at any local drug store.
Aaliyah B.
Yuma, AZ
These stayed PRETTY WELL! They are long wear the only thing that I remember not liking is that the edges of my lips would get feathered out and bleed or the lipstick would get a tad bit crumbly. But if you're looking for a cheaper lipstick that lasts longer than this is for you!
Kristyn J.
I love Maybelline products I think this one is so affordable I'm so worth it I bought it at Walmart I believe the packaging is very nice it's very out there in the worse it is a very long lasting product I would definitely buy it again
Yainet D.
hialeah, FL
I remember these back in 2008. I do t remember seeing these on my last trip to cvs, buy I wish they brought them back. They were gray and super long-lasting. I had them In nude. Pink. Light and a more mauve color. And my favorite was ruby red.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Maybelline super stay 16 hour lipstick goes beyond any expectations you could ever have. I have been able to wear this lipstick my whole workday and it survives running after a long workday. I was impressed to see that the color actually lasts
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
I've used this several times. It turns really sticky and you can pull it off your lips. I don't recommend it unless you wanna keep pulling the clear coat of lip balm out and apply it. No, honestly I wouldn't purchase this again.
Diana M.
Madison, NC
I enjoyed this product, but it just didn’t last as long as I expected it to. It was very easy to apply with quality packaging. It is also very affordable. There are so many colors to choose from as well. I would recommend.
Daja S.
Spokane Valley, WA
Not my favorite. Maybe, I received a bad batch or chose a color that was too dark for this formula, but it was difficult to apply and patchy. It can build up, but I think there are better products at similar price points.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.