BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Sydney M.
Fort Dodge
Good product! Glides on nice and smooth and color is long lasting. I would say it is a good value and would probably recommend it for someone else. I am a first time user and it is very easy to apply. I would say to make sure to put on chapstick before applying.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I bought this color because it looks so beautiful nice watched it on my hand. But when I put it on my lips it did not last near the 16 hours and barely lasted about four hours. When I apply to balm it seems like balm broke up the lipstick and left a patchy.
Mandi P.
Overall this is a great product! There are so many lip stains out there that dry your lips out and this lip product doesn't dry out my lips at all. Color lasted me all day as well! Very easy to apply and the price is great! Highly Recommend to others!
Abby C.
MCKINNEY, TX
I really like this one I don't like buying the ColorStay stuff by itself I like buying the conditioning lipstick with it because then it's not so sticky and without the conditioner it makes its kind of sticky but some people like it that way but I don't
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
It's nice at first when you put it on but color does transfer and I had issues with it flaking off after a while. I do like that it comes with the lip balm attached and that in itself is very moisturizing but I have many other liquid lip formulas that I like better.
Savannah R.
Selinsgrove
So for drugstore lip stain this is a pretty good option, but I feel like it wears off pretty quickly. I purchased mine at CVS drugstore, so I'm glad that it was convenient, but I just bought lip stain from a company called Lipsense which is a lot better!
Victoria O.
New York
when i bought my first superstay lipstick YEARS ago back in Argentina. It was much better quality than the ones the brand sells nowadays. I dont know if its just me but seems to no SUPERSTAY as it should. Now i've switched to sephora and like them better
Rachel P.
Anaheim, CA
I was eager to try a long wearing lip from the drugstore since the price point would be so much lower. Unfortunately these just don't live up. They end up cracking on my lips and flake off. I think it's better to pay a little more for a better quality.
susana g.
South Gate, CA
This product Is so amazing.  I would highly recommend this to every one. This lastest for a very long time how it says it lastest maybe more than 16 hours depend on the event . I use this product almost every single day . I would honestly buy this again
Rebecca Z.
Chula Vista
One of my favorite lip products! Stays on long and doesn't smear. A little pricey but does the job great. Can find at local wal mart or drugstore. First time user, would buy again. Nothing special about packaging but compact to fit in your makeup bag.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.