BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Debarati M.
India
The formula is absolutely amazing. The smell is delicious. The balm that is given to apply afterwards  is very moisturising
Karen G.
estados unidos
maybelline me encanta ese lipcolor esta muy buenoooo hasta me enamoran todos sus productos aunque yo solo tengo la base :3
Niamh M.
Dublin
It's stays on the problem is getting it off. I find I'm always left with this award dry pinky lips by the end of the night
erietta d.
The packaging is very nice and it is easy to use. I overall like the product. It is long lasting and the colour shows well
chantal v.
hazerswoude-Rijndijk
Amazing product, amazing wearable colors. You have to apply it again trough out the day, but for me it does look beautiful.
Bethany H.
Lovely colours but it doesn't live up to the promise of 'superstay' I felt it faded very quickly and smudged far to easily
Tienen muy buena pigmentación son muy fácil de aplicar lo he venido utilizando desde hace mucho y no lo han podido superar
jeny f.
No me encantó por el color ya q el color es un poco claro y no me gusto lo tengo casi nuevo por lo que no me gusto el color
Luisa M.
Morganville, NJ
Love the delicated but not invisible color! soft and keep in the lips for long hours!! Efficient and have a good price too!
Madison S.
It is ok of you are wanting something nice and light weight and to go with all of the seasons and can easily take to work
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.