BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Fiza J.
Lasts very long. It's a bit difficult to remove, even the moisturizer given on the other end at times cannot remove the lip stain.
Ben aziza Z.
Kairouan Tunisia
Maybeline is one my favourite brands of all time because the quality is good and the price too ..I tried this and loved it really😍😍
Mairead B.
Definitely superstay, not a great choice of colours found it to be an older product. Good for everyday use not too harsh for work
Wiktoria C.
Crawley
I really liked the actually tint from this but the white moisturiser part made the tint dry and clumpy making it hard to take off
Courtney N.
I love this! it's such a pretty shade and the overall shade range is amazing! the formula is great and I can't wait to try more!
Carolina B.
I love this lip product from Maybelline because it's long lasting I had a chance to use this because it was given to me as a gift
Jazmín🔱 V.
Son muy buenos cuplen su funcion casi el 100% si no se les da mucho uso extremo su calidad es muy buena y su precio es accesible
Andrea V.
Love it! Its The first that matches 100% with my natural lip color. Aldo stays on for a long, doesnt get blurry or start to faint
April O.
Wao! This product really fulfill what promise. The color of your lips will stay hours and hours in your mouth. Is very usefull
Rebecca C.
I find that this product does not last very long on me before clumping up, a few hits at the most. However it is a nice colour
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.