BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Hiba K.
This lipstick is very long lasting and mousturising at the same time. Other lipsticks i use always tend to make my lip dry. Recommended
Assia F.
Chicago
this superstay is amazing i love it her colore is sooo good i advice you to buy it!! this product!!! btw this product is really cool
Daniela D.
Cali valle del cauca
Tienen los mejores tonos de labial y por eso los amo tanto que mi amiga me dijo que no me enfermara tanto hechandome los labiales 😢😂
Shana S.
Brussels, Belgium
Very good lipstick for very good price. It's definitely a brand I would recommend! Never had problems and easy to apply. Stays long!
Fiza J.
Lasts very long. It's a bit difficult to remove, even the moisturizer given on the other end at times cannot remove the lip stain.
Ben aziza Z.
Kairouan Tunisia
Maybeline is one my favourite brands of all time because the quality is good and the price too ..I tried this and loved it really😍😍
Courtney N.
I love this! it's such a pretty shade and the overall shade range is amazing! the formula is great and I can't wait to try more!
Wiktoria C.
Crawley
I really liked the actually tint from this but the white moisturiser part made the tint dry and clumpy making it hard to take off
Jazmín🔱 V.
Son muy buenos cuplen su funcion casi el 100% si no se les da mucho uso extremo su calidad es muy buena y su precio es accesible
Carolina B.
I love this lip product from Maybelline because it's long lasting I had a chance to use this because it was given to me as a gift
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.