BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Charley G.
I liked this product however wasn't really my favorite ever. I would recommend something else than this if you're gonna bye a lip product
Dulce Génesis G.
I dont like. It smells very rich but I do not like the texture it leaves on my lips and it's annoying and the color I buy does not suit me
Zharick S.
Sincelejo
Buenísimo, es muy fino y fácil de trabajar, precio excelente, lo repetiría definitivamente, mi primera vez fue muy buena y vale la pena.
Yaretcii G.
Exelente no de cuartea y el bálsamo evita que tus labios se resequen. Un color super intenso y firme, huele super rico y la textura suave
member-40d2bc4fd
I really liked the colour but I think that it was possible to make it a little less sticky. Nevertheless it is still an amazing product.
RIA S.
Chandigarh, Punjab
MAYBELENE IS MY FAVOURITE ALWAYS I'VE BEEN USING ITS PRODUCTS LATELY AND THEY ARE AWESOME ID LOVE TO TRY THIS AS WELL HOPE TO SEE IT SOON
Judith S.
Love the double ended chap and colour. Super happy with the product. Stays on my lips all day. My go to lip stain. I buy this at shoppers
Janaina F.
Lipstick does what it promises. Exceptional duration, and does not come out easily. Best lipstick. Long lasting and very nice packaging.
Iara A.
Crateus fortaleza
Queria poder testar eles parecem ser ótimos. ...e ainda queria poder mostrar pra minhas amigas elas iriam adorar.conhecer a influenster
Ana Patricia M.
santo domingo
Like using it for a go out night, is super long lasting and it doesn't remove when you drink from a glass, the color maintains love it.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.