BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Char V.
Have every colour
True to its word it does stay on for hours and hours and the conditioning balm stops it drying out
My fave never be without it
Jessica G.
Stays on all day and even longer. It is a bit drying which is ok for me because it stays on. The color range is a bit too much red in my opinion.
Rebecca D.
You have no idea how good this stuff is .... If you don't want it to come off it won't .. BULLET PROOF , it's absolute amazing guys get it now
Zuzana M.
Very nice color, the smell was ok, like the design too. I think it's worth the money. It was kind of long lasting too, I was content with it
tasneem s.
egypt
i like it so much and loving it it did meet my expectations its a little pricey and it was good value and i see it was quite afforbale
Dulce Génesis G.
I dont like. It smells very rich but I do not like the texture it leaves on my lips and it's annoying and the color I buy does not suit me
Charley G.
I liked this product however wasn't really my favorite ever. I would recommend something else than this if you're gonna bye a lip product
Yaretcii G.
Exelente no de cuartea y el bálsamo evita que tus labios se resequen. Un color super intenso y firme, huele super rico y la textura suave
RIA S.
Chandigarh, Punjab
MAYBELENE IS MY FAVOURITE ALWAYS I'VE BEEN USING ITS PRODUCTS LATELY AND THEY ARE AWESOME ID LOVE TO TRY THIS AS WELL HOPE TO SEE IT SOON
member-40d2bc4fd
I really liked the colour but I think that it was possible to make it a little less sticky. Nevertheless it is still an amazing product.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.