BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Sarah M.
The super stay lip colour is good because it last literally ages. However it starts to become very dry and cracked after a while which I didn't like
Johanna M.
I like this lipstick its moisturizing part makes it better set the color on the lips, does not dry, looks very healthy, its colors are very beautiful
Katie W.
Peach is my all time favorite summer look.. This goes with me everywhere!

I've tried loads of peaches and this one is lovely and really long lasting
Catherine M.
Bishops Brae Avenue , Downpatrick
I love how long lasting these are, I just wish they were easier to top up throughout the day. After eating it is safest to remove and start again.
Stef T.
Telford , Shropshire
Nice colours I found that it dried my lips out after a while , I will persevere with it though Incase it's my lips that are to dry for the product
Valentina J.
I like this lipstick because it remains all day long, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant, but your lips get too dry and a little bit brittle.
Char V.
Have every colour
True to its word it does stay on for hours and hours and the conditioning balm stops it drying out
My fave never be without it
Jessica G.
Stays on all day and even longer. It is a bit drying which is ok for me because it stays on. The color range is a bit too much red in my opinion.
Daniela L.
Es muy bueno dura lo necesario no podría decir que bastante, tiene un precio muy económico es fácil de conseguir no tienen gran cantidad de tonos
Garima A.
It does not stays this much long. Works as normal lip shades. Makes your lips dries. But you should give it a try. But I don't like it that much.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.