BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amy S.
This lip colour is absolutely fabulous; it is a long lasting cheap product and is most definitely value for money. The packaging is super simple and easily accessible and the colour itself is amazing. I would buy it time and time again. I highly recommend it to enjoy.
Nancy A.
Superstay Pink goes on smoothly and has a rich, vibrant effect. I don't have time in my day to keep re-applying, so it's nice to know that I can eat and drink throughout the day and know my lip color is still going strong. I would recommend this product!
smaira y.
Brilliant range of colours and does stay only down side it does make you lips feel rather sticky feel. But I would put some powder which eliminates that feel. I wouldn't say it stays 16 hours but does stay for long
Mary O.
This is a long last lipstick that can stay up to 12 hrs and it easy to take along with the elegant packaging. this product really meet my expectation. it was my first time of buying it and i would recommend it to others as well.
Alona Z.
Sweden, Vasteras
I didn't like that lip gloss at all. Just the color was the reason to use it from time to time. It is not lasting, doesn't feel so great on my lips. I would not recommend buying it-
Chloe A.
Gorgeous bright colour but does do what I find a lot of brands do. The colour comes off on the inner lip leaving you with a horrible lip liner affect. This perticular one for me didn't last very long at all
Valerie V.
Aunque es un poco seco su producto me gusto porque si dura ,su aplicado es muy sencillo para ponertelo en los labios ,no no me las lleno pense que durarian mucho mas,me gusto mucho su empaque como para mujeres muy chic ,si probablemente lo recomendaria.
Karine P.
8424 NW 56 th street suite BLA 0087, Doral, FL
I love this lipstick and its durability is amazing I recommend it. It's great for those days that you do not have much time to touch up is an excellent option.
Sofia M.
SThis lipstick really Works for me. Stays all day even when you eat and drink. Sometimes í have to apply again. But overall it works really good. Recommended.
Swati V.
I just love beauty products, and specially lip colors. The color is absolutely stunning, and it stays up to 8 hrs in my case. Bt it makes lips a little dry.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.