BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Agustina A.
I love this lipstick, it was the first one I had, it has a very good pigmentation, I like it because it is insufferable, which allows you to eat and kiss without worries, I love the balm, it leaves your lips well hydrated, I would buy one and a thousand more
Charlotte W.
These lipsticks are great they last so long and the moisturise sticks helps keep your lips moist. Missing a star because it wears off on the inside of the lips when eating or drinking so need to reapply shortly after.
Promete larga duración y en mi experiencia no me dura mucho más de 4 horas pero supongo que está bien ya que a mí ningún labial me dura mucho y el precio me parece bién ya que es muy accesible y si tiene duración pues vale la pena y si lo vuelvo a comprar.
Ellie H.
East Sussex
The colour didn't really suit me but the staying power of this lipstick is amazing. The packaging is really good and I would recommend it to others. It was easy to use I'd buy in a different colour but not peach.
Stacey O.
Midelton , Cork
It is a good product.
Its really drying to the lips so you'll have to put on lip balm before putting on the Lip stick.
It did not meet my expectations.
For me it didn't stay on for long.
I bought it in my local pharmacy.
I would recommend this product to people who don't have dry lips.
Miruna B.
Son muy pigmentados y duran una barbaridad pero secan mucho los labios.
Su duración aproximada es de 6h cuando ya empieza a parchearse en los bordes y en el centro del labio. Por lo demás es perfecto
Kristin M.
I didn't like the product. Kinda made my lips dry. The packaging was nice, but that was all I really liked. It didn't really meet my expectations but everything is worth a try. It laste a long time ish. I mean there was some color, but my lips looks dry. I would t recommend it.
Amy S.
This lip colour is absolutely fabulous; it is a long lasting cheap product and is most definitely value for money. The packaging is super simple and easily accessible and the colour itself is amazing. I would buy it time and time again. I highly recommend it to enjoy.
Nancy A.
Superstay Pink goes on smoothly and has a rich, vibrant effect. I don't have time in my day to keep re-applying, so it's nice to know that I can eat and drink throughout the day and know my lip color is still going strong. I would recommend this product!
smaira y.
Brilliant range of colours and does stay only down side it does make you lips feel rather sticky feel. But I would put some powder which eliminates that feel. I wouldn't say it stays 16 hours but does stay for long
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.