BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Cristina S.
Málaga
I used to love this lipstick from Maybelline but I don't know if I didn't applied well. It's just not was good enought for me. The colour is awesome, but you have to retouch your lips over and over. I mean, for a wedding (if you not gonna drink much) it's ok but if you go to a party or if you go out to dinner, I don't know, I think there are better options.
(Sorry for my English)
Leanne T.
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
I have used Maybelline superstay now for a few years and nothing else comes close to the quality of this brand.
So easy to apply with great coverage and it doesn't dry out my lips.....The staying power is amazing and I can be confident that my lipstick looks perfect all day
Zyra MAe B.
First impression, I fell in love with Maybelline SuperStay Lip! I was intrigued when a friend use it, and asked if I could try it out. I am a first user of this product but this became my favorite. It has a nice packaging too and would really want to share its awesomeness.
Frish Q.
I don't like these it's stays on some parts of the lip and washes out some in an hour and it's just looks so gross and patchy. It's not even matte it's glossy I really don't like it it's more of a lip gloss. Save your money and buy a decent lipstick
Izzy M.
These are seriously amazing at staying put once applied. When Maybelling say 16 Hours they are not kidding!! I am desperate to get my hands on more shades from this range as I am genuinely so impressed with the shade I use. It doesn't feel heavy at all on my lips - in fact, I usually forget I'm even wearing lipstick - and it also doesn't dry them out at all due to the conditioning balm.
aarifah y.
This Maybelline superstay lipcolour is one of the nicest lipstick colours i ever owned. i brough it from my local superdrug(i think) it is okay to apply but sometimes a little harsh. the pakaging could be better. i would recommend i to couple of friends but wouldn't lab about it on the internet.
Annette M.
Garrochales, Puerto Rico
Loving these lippies. They stay all day without having to reapplay. Color in one end that turns kinda matte and the other end it's the gloss. I think it's good price because you don't have to be reapplying. Once daily it's just enough. I would and am recommending it. I even gave one as a gift.
Debralyn W.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Maybelline is known for a long rime and i like their products. I love lipstick and foundation and also their masccara. I will certainly and for sure a lot of girls uses this anyways. But this is good product.
Nais E.
Wonderful product! Lip colour stayed all day and night with minimal top up! Very handy and fits in when you don't have time to stop and check a mirror! The gloss adds the much needed moisture. Can be quite sticky while drying but is well worth it. Good luck if you make a mistake because it isn't going to come off easily.
Torissa G.
Toronto, Ontario
If you're thinking about buying this product don't. It sucks, and its expensive , when you apply both of them it will start flaking immediately, instead of throwing mine out i kept it for the lip balm part because i didn't want to waste my money lol. the lip balm is ok tho
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.