BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
The first time i used this it was a friend of mines. I liked it enough to go out and buy my own! The color is nice. It's fairly priced and it doesn't dry out your lips. You can get it from your local drugstore,I got mine from Walgreens. I'm probably going to be trying other colors!
Madison M.
Cannot remember the name of the color I tried. I love the formula and the wear of this product but I wish there was more color range. I feel like a lot of the colors are almost the same but just a shade or 2 different. Would like to see more nude pinks and cool toned pinks or mauves.
Amanda M.
The color stays pretty well but if you don't apply the lipgloss it can start cracking and leave your lips feelin dry it is also really hard to remove. It was very affordable at Walmart. But it didn't met my expectations. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is prone to dry lips.
v-26129461 ariana nathaly r.
Tiene tonos muy bonitos pero no me gusta que al rato de haberlo colocado ya se esté pelando en el.centro. y se hace difícil quitarlo completamente. El bálsamo es uno de mis preferidos. Hidratación muchísimo los labios. El bálsamo es una de las cosas que lo tengo muy bien guardado
Emily A.
This product did not come off when I drank from a straw, when I eat a slice of pizza and it was also very moist throughout the day. I bought this product from ulta near a mall in Spokane. They had very friendly workers there. I would absolutely but it again and in other shades.
Kimbo S.
The color was pretty phenomenal going on and in the bottle, the scent was pleasant as well. However it felt tacky on my lips until it dried and then felt slightly heavy.. It started to crack after only a few hours with eating and talking. I havent repurchased this item.
Alexis G.
Contoocook
This product is nice, but there are some things I'm not too crazy about. It's sticky, which I hate, and the clear side of the lipstick doesn't seem to do anything. They aren't terribly expensive, but I hardly wear it. I can't stand that slick feeling it leaves.
Ella T.
montpelier va
i hate this so much. i have the darker one and it makes your lips so dry and it peels and crumbles in less than ten minutes and is absoloutely terrible and i can't believe they would put this on the market im just in shock and mad at myself for thinking it would b good
Tory M.
bonifay
Didn't like this so much. It was smearing and was not lasting me. It was not easy to apply. But it was a okay price. Nice packaging and travels well. I stopped using after my first time. Did not like it. Would not buy again.sorry not sorry it was not worth my money
Keya T.
Didn't really last 16 hours, and it's not very comfortable on the lips. I would definitely not recommend this formula for novices in makeup, because it takes some effort to make it look natural and wearable. Also, the conditioning balm is highly greasy and slippery.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.