BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Dannii S.
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Love the colour varieties! I have the nectarine colour and it lasts great, it doesn't transfer & doesn't need to keep being reapplied! The finish is perfect too, very matte but not drying
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
I love this super lipstick with shine is something super soft if you want to leave the house with a mackup not mackup fast to apply and move on the lips, very soft and shiny. It is very econocmico totally recommended.
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
My mom used this for years and I never gave it a second thought....until I tried it myself! This lasts so long and feels so lightweight. I like the assortment of colours available
Kaya H.
Did not enjoy this. Scent was strong and it did not last on my lips. I did not like the feel of the product on my lips. I would not recommend and I will not be re-purchasing.
Ka M.
santo Domingo
This is one of the things that can not be missing in our makeup kit, because in addition to being an excellent product, it maintains a lasting color for hours and does not dry your lips.
renuoommen
Amazing product. Two faced product has a liquid lipstick and a lip balm. The lipstick has a Matt look however the lip balm keeps the lip moisturized at all times. This really stays for long hours without making your lips feel dry.
Ariana D.
It really enjoyed this product, it went on very smooth and had amazing colour pigmentation, it lasted all day, none came off. I wish there was a special remover because it was very difficult to get off at the end of the night.
yesmine R.
The color is OK .. i don't like it so much just because i don't put colors like those i like nude ones seems to be natural but as à product it lasts long i tried twice
Valentina J.
I really really love this lipsticks, because it is true that you can eat or kiss and maintain the color in your lips. But hours then, the lips tents to feel little dry.
Leah D.
Navan
Great staying power however they are quite drying on the lips and begin to crumble off after a short while. However if you can look past the they are amazing shades that will suit alot of skin tones and are very affordable
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.