BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Janika A.
It is very unique color. It goes on lips very smooth, not patchy at all. It was all that i expected of this lip color. It is in that affordable price range. It is long lasting, you can even eat and it won't fade. I would reccomend it for everybody. Love this product.
MARIEKE S.
Nieuwstadt
I love these!! They stay on all day and I don't have to reapply After eating. I didnt expect it would work this Well. Nice application and a very Nice texture. I have several colours now and would expand my collection!
Emily S.
Accrington, Lancashire
This lipstick is sooo good! It's my first time trying this as I discovered it in my local drugstore and I had to give it a shot, the pigment is great and it's so easy to apply, I will have to give all the other colours a go! I would recommend this item
Rewan S.
Koum Hamada
À Paris-Nord pas aller là-bas aller Lagues à Wael Lola et là il se doute pas aimé ma mère au B à F des quais bon la mère violent lol ce n'est pas Desquesnes Boigny ben non n'a parlé mais emballé mais au bras dès qu'il me drague mais au Maël arrive
Tracey H.
This is a nice lipstick...pretty color and the gloss was nice and lasted. But the color didn't last as long as I thought it would.  It was easy to wash off, not that there was a whole lot of it left at the end of the night.  It was nice, but not sure I'd buy it again.  I'd like it to last longer.
Sindija L.
Hove, East Sussex
Love the fact that Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor comes in a liquid form like a lip gloss. My lips felt a bit sticky at the start but once i applied lip balm over it feeling disappear. I got it in a shade pink.
Shannon M.
London
Where do I start with this product, you glide it all on your lips and it feels so luxurious. Leave it for 2 seconds and it is dry and smudge proof.I tried to wipe it off with my finger to smudge it and it did not budge at all! Definitely one to keep in your clutch incase you get lucky!!
Claudia G.
Me gusto el producto, sin el bálsamo queda pegajoso, es la primera vez que lo uso, lo volvería a usar, excelente pigmento, lo compré en Walmart, es fácil de aplicar, de larga duración, si lo compraría nuevamente, es un buen producto, accecible
Giulia H.
Buzău
It s long lasting but stains, not sa major problem but yah if you don t Like lipsticks that stains You may have a problem. It s easy to use it has a good applicator But i don T think i would buy it again.
Amna A.
Kalba
Its composition is light cream, easy to apply, to enjoy perfect coverage and attractive lips, The effectiveness of this rooster lasts from 5 to 6 hours to enjoy a wonderful and impressive look and lips.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.