BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
kacey d.
Cochrane , CA
I loved the lip stick for the colours that they offer but I'm not sure if I was doing the long lasting part correctly because I found it just removed most of the product that was previously on my lips and transfers it to the clear long lasting part idk if it's worth it
Leonela D.
Please get those in every color. You will love them all. It makes your lips look very sexy and if you want to make them look a little bit shyny you can use the maybelline super glow balm. it is a perfect match for me. I will totally recommen it. Please get them.
BlogueiraūüĆüYoutuberūüĆüLifestyle S.
Wilson Roberto de Jesus, 231, caixa postal 4017, bairro: Quintino Facci ll
Entre todos os meus batons, esse é o que eu mais amo, é o que mais tem qualidade, pois a duração é incrível, não sai por nada da boca, tem uma textura super agradável e realmente cumpre o que promete. A gama de cores é muito grande e tem para todos os gostos.
Naomi O.
Harpurhey, Manchester
Lip colour is very important to every makeup routine, I hate when I can't find a lip stain or lip stick that doesn't stay but this definitely does. It's creamy and applys the right amount of colour to yours lips. Will definitely be buying this product again
Lauren H.
Edgbaston, Birmingham
Easy to apply, the colour selection is amazing there is definetly something for everyone. It applies easily, having to wait to apply the balm can be a bit annoying but if you apply it before some other step in the makeup routine then it isn't a problem.
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Does what it says on the tube! Super long lasting vivid colour! I was really impressed with this product. It was easy to apply, smell was pleasant. The packaging was pretty. Great overall value and would recommend for anybody who needs all day colour
natasha j.
Carmarthenshire
Loved this! Stayed on until the end of the day and didn't feel dry at all. It's so easy to apply and use, didn't bother using a lip liner. I wish there were more colours, but the product itself is still great! I would totally recommend it to anyone.
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
Pretty coold the super stay lip color, definitely worth it and very affordable,  the list of colors are beautiful and for the record and conclusion,  yeah, is long lasting, the packing really pretty,  I would definitely recommend it and buy it twice
Jessica N.
Manchester
This product didn't work how I would have liked it to, I found it extremely drying and when I put the balm over the top, it went patchy and still left my lips dry! I don't recommend this, however if you want to give it a try it is up to you!
Lorna‚ú® H.
London
It is quite hydrating as most lip stains dry your lips out something that this one doesn't do. However after 8 hours it did start to rub off but I just reapplied the product. It is also very inexpensive and I would definitely buy it again .
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.