BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary V.
Ottawa, ON
The color sdidnt match me at all but i liked it. It felt good and it smelt goos too. It was pricey and not worth my money since it didnt match my skin tone. I would not recommend it since it was not lkong lasting and not too good as i expected. I would nt buy it again
Emma May K.
Sometimes I like a simple sheen on my lips to finish a makeup look. My first impression is that it has nice reflective particles in the formula which provide that lasting glossy glow. The packaging is super cute too, and you can't go wrong with the affordable price.
Terfa E.
I loved the shade because it's merely pink and it gives your lips a natural "lip color", it looks ethereal and lovely. It's longlasting and I love it because I use this lipstick on a daily basis and it's perfect for college or school everyday. I highly recommend it.
Leonela D.
Please get those in every color. You will love them all. It makes your lips look very sexy and if you want to make them look a little bit shyny you can use the maybelline super glow balm. it is a perfect match for me. I will totally recommen it. Please get them.
Blogueira🌟Youtuber🌟Lifestyle S.
Wilson Roberto de Jesus, 231, caixa postal 4017, bairro: Quintino Facci ll
Entre todos os meus batons, esse é o que eu mais amo, é o que mais tem qualidade, pois a duração é incrível, não sai por nada da boca, tem uma textura super agradável e realmente cumpre o que promete. A gama de cores é muito grande e tem para todos os gostos.
Naomi O.
Harpurhey, Manchester
Lip colour is very important to every makeup routine, I hate when I can't find a lip stain or lip stick that doesn't stay but this definitely does. It's creamy and applys the right amount of colour to yours lips. Will definitely be buying this product again
Lauren H.
Edgbaston, Birmingham
Easy to apply, the colour selection is amazing there is definetly something for everyone. It applies easily, having to wait to apply the balm can be a bit annoying but if you apply it before some other step in the makeup routine then it isn't a problem.
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Does what it says on the tube! Super long lasting vivid colour! I was really impressed with this product. It was easy to apply, smell was pleasant. The packaging was pretty. Great overall value and would recommend for anybody who needs all day colour
natasha j.
Carmarthenshire
Loved this! Stayed on until the end of the day and didn't feel dry at all. It's so easy to apply and use, didn't bother using a lip liner. I wish there were more colours, but the product itself is still great! I would totally recommend it to anyone.
E I M M Y M.
Los angeles
Pretty coold the super stay lip color, definitely worth it and very affordable,  the list of colors are beautiful and for the record and conclusion,  yeah, is long lasting, the packing really pretty,  I would definitely recommend it and buy it twice
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.