BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha L.
Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
Bought this for my formal as I was doing my own makeup and not only was the shade I got gorgeous, but it stayed on all night through drinks, dancing, eating, and even a wee bit of crying! I love having the option of matte or satin finish as well. Love this lipstick!! Only downside is the amount of product as there isn't much
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
Lovely colour and product.
I wouldn't say it is 16hour wear and it definitely doesn't last that long. But it is very good value for money and great if you touch up throughout the day.
Fees hydrating. And good for a drug store brand!
Csilla D.
Backnangu
The color is great,and it does stay on for a long time,but when it goes off it goes off in patches and it does dry on the lips,like lipsticks like this one typically do. So you need to apply just a little bit and reapply the balm every now and than. But I would still recommend it for anyone needing a long lasting lip color.
Nairim G.
Amor total por estos labiales, prometen ser de larga duración y si lo son, no se van con nada! puedes comer y beber tranquila y tu labial estará intacto sin necesidad de retoques. No es incomodo ni deja sensación desagradable. Esta a un precio excelente si lo que deseas es tener un labial de calidad
Faye C.
I didn't really get along with this product. It isn't very clear how to use it (whether to use the balm or lipstick first) but I've tried it both ways and it stills drys so quick and cracks on my lips! No hope of having a strong colour or bold lip. :( love the brand but this did not work at all
Emma W.
London
This produced lasted me absolutely ages and it is my favourite lip product ever. It really does last all day and the colour really popped. It absolutely met my expectations and the covering balm made it really shiney and pretty. Bought a few of these and would definately buy again!
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
Not my favourite
Smooth yet nothin fancy
Long lasting and very hard to remove it at times when i use it over the setting powder. Easy to use and the applicator brush is soft. The packaging is tempting
Sana V.
2nd Industrial City, Eastern Province
This is my mom's favorite 😅 I am personally not a fan because it ends up being glossy because of the balm. Packaging is great, money value is good, easy to use. It lasts for about 16 hrs and can get a little difficult to take it off. It is light weight but it still just isn't for me.
Tanisa S.
This product is something which seems super effective but isn't much of a satisfaction. It just lasted me some hours and I didn't even eat anything. I bought it online from Amazon. It didn't quite meet my expectations but the colour was really nice so I might end up buying it again.
Jorja M.
Bellambi
What a great lip stick it stays on for ages and has such a good applicator. It took over my expectations I didn't expect it to stay on. It's easy and smooth to apply. I bought it at the drugstore down the road from me. I would recommend to others because girl it's sah good
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.