BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chloe E.
Hayle, Hayle
This product is great as it is very long lasting, something that I would wear on a night out and can guarantee will last all night and even until the next morning. I've worn this product on many occasions and yet have lots of product left over, making it very good value for money. I also love that this liquid lipstick drys matte!
RoseAl03 A.
 am an olive toned person and love this line of lipstick . I have bought majority of the colors in this lipstick line on amazon. olive or warm tone ladies not all colors look good on us. The red is pretty and more of a red suited for someone thats cool undertones. I still wear it at times regardless of this fact. I did find that cherry and ruby color lipstick did enhance our lips and more balance to our skin tone.
Samantha L.
Aberystwyth, Aberystwyth
Bought this for my formal as I was doing my own makeup and not only was the shade I got gorgeous, but it stayed on all night through drinks, dancing, eating, and even a wee bit of crying! I love having the option of matte or satin finish as well. Love this lipstick!! Only downside is the amount of product as there isn't much
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
Lovely colour and product.
I wouldn't say it is 16hour wear and it definitely doesn't last that long. But it is very good value for money and great if you touch up throughout the day.
Fees hydrating. And good for a drug store brand!
Csilla D.
Backnangu
The color is great,and it does stay on for a long time,but when it goes off it goes off in patches and it does dry on the lips,like lipsticks like this one typically do. So you need to apply just a little bit and reapply the balm every now and than. But I would still recommend it for anyone needing a long lasting lip color.
Francisca B.
Osorno
Lip color in general is a bit on the pricey side when you are looking for a great shade and quality brand. Sure, you can buy dollar store lipstain, but you are going to get dollar store quality lipstain. There are some drugstore lipsticks that do very well and are less expensive than some of the designer labels available.
Chlo U.
Birmingham, West Midlands
A straight up bargain! I bought this product for under £10 and it does a better job than some of my high end lip products! It keeps my lips looking pretty and pink all day long and I never need to reapply, it doesn't be dry out my lips either which is a really good factor! The only downside is I don't really like the look of the packaging itself, it's not fabulous enough!
Faye C.
I didn't really get along with this product. It isn't very clear how to use it (whether to use the balm or lipstick first) but I've tried it both ways and it stills drys so quick and cracks on my lips! No hope of having a strong colour or bold lip. :( love the brand but this did not work at all
Brainzel R.
Iligan City
It makes my lips look natural. I love the scent of it especially that it has a cherry scent. It is long lasting as what the brand says. Not pricey which is affordable for me as a college student. It is my first time to use it and I would love to use it again. I recommend this to everyone.
Sophie H.
Brisbane
This product is easy to apply and creamy when goes on and then gets really drying the lips I bought the product from my local drugstore I lasted a little longer then what I expected not 24 hr stay ok value but wouldn't buy it again wouldn't recommend this to anyone who has dry lips
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.