BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Charli H.
Horndean, Waterlooville
Cannot rate this product highly enough! Superstay is truly what it does. The colour is bold and the balm leaves your lips nourished. Can honestly say this stayed on all night and didn’t bleed or rub off at all! I’ve bought a few colours!
Evelin B.
The colors are pretty but it isn’t working for me. The application brush leaves a very streaky finish and it feels like glue on my lips. The Gloss leaves a awful taste in my mouth.
Mia V.
a ver esto de que se queda permanente 24 horas no es verdad, aunque si que dura intacto sus buenas 8 horas, eso si, si comemos y bebemos el color no se va pero si el bálsamo, con lo cual eso si hay que retocarlo (cuantas veces queramos), mas que nada para no dejar los labios resecos, desprotegidos y apagados.Y cada vez  que me he pintado con estos labiales, sino me los he desmaquillado por la noche, al día siguiente cuando me he levantado mis labios seguían pintados, con lo cual la durabilidad es EXCELENTE.La cobertura es muy buena, con una capa ya pintan bien pero yo prefierlo darle dos, esto es como cuando me pinto las uñas, que siempre doy dos capas para quedarme mas a gusto.La aplicación es sencilla y buena, el color se queda bastante uniforme, y el complemento del bálsamo es ideal y muy importante, ya que gracias a eso los labios los mantiene muy hidratados.
Dorangela G.
I own about 5 of the Superstay lipcolors and I'm very impressed! Flame is my favorite. It is the perfect red on me, and I can change the intensity of the color to my liking. I was always hesitant to wear red lipstick, because of the touch-ups it required, but now I can wear red (the color that makes me feel sexy) without worrying about fading, feathering and smudging. My lips were not dried out by this stuff. I do not like the top coat that comes with this stuff; however, I use the gloss coat that comes with the Superstay glosses and it works perfect. I have tried many drugstore longwear lipstick/glosses, and I always come back to Maybelline. They are the best out there IMO. I will continue to add to my collection of Superstay colors, they are amazing, high quality and affordable.
Maria Jose D.
I do not like for this type of format for fixed lipsticks ... on my lips do not work .... the liquid part takes a long time to dry to be able to apply the transparent moisturizing balm, I always mix the two formulas and the lip It leaves the lip edges. Also, it lasts very little on the lips, it transfers when you kiss or you eat or you drink, and you are staining everything and even you are staining yourself ... it's a shame because the colors are precious but to me It does not work for me
Paige D.
Bristol, UK
The Maybelline lip range is always my go to lip. This product adds moisture and colour which I love as a combination, I have used different colours but the pinky tones are my favourite, the packaging is very elegant and is so small that you could fit it in your purse and be off on a night out. It doesn't last that long which isn't a major problem as it's nice to apply it a couple times so you get the full colour. I would recommend to people for purchase
Pau R.
I totally love this product! 👏🏻 to Maybelline! The packaging it's not super nice but it's okay. The lipstick it's easy to apply and it have something that you apply after the liquid lipstick and it makes your lips look totally beautiful. It stays a long time, even with the makeup remover it gets hard to take it off. I definitely recommend this one!
Chloe E.
Hayle, Hayle
This product is great as it is very long lasting, something that I would wear on a night out and can guarantee will last all night and even until the next morning. I've worn this product on many occasions and yet have lots of product left over, making it very good value for money. I also love that this liquid lipstick drys matte!
RoseAl03 A.
 am an olive toned person and love this line of lipstick . I have bought majority of the colors in this lipstick line on amazon. olive or warm tone ladies not all colors look good on us. The red is pretty and more of a red suited for someone thats cool undertones. I still wear it at times regardless of this fact. I did find that cherry and ruby color lipstick did enhance our lips and more balance to our skin tone.
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
Lovely colour and product.
I wouldn't say it is 16hour wear and it definitely doesn't last that long. But it is very good value for money and great if you touch up throughout the day.
Fees hydrating. And good for a drug store brand!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.