BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Manchester
after having my lips filled I experienced some dark bruising on my lips so I'm a rush had to purchase some dark lipstick to apply in order to hide it. So I did buy this product on a whim however it is AMAZING!!! They are so cheap at £9.99 and can be bought it most drug stores. I'm a lover of matte lipsticks which these are they also come with a conditioner on one side which can be applied on top to give a glossier finish. I personally have only used the lip colour. The brush is a great shape to get right the edges of the lip and therefore no lip liner is required. The product drys matte and once dry it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to take off. This is amazing of course because it literally does not budge one bit!!! I have eaten, drank (without straw), wiped my mouth, touched my mouth, made out with my boyfriend and it just does not come off! So no need to retouch throuout the day! I cannot believe that a drug store has created a lip stick this cheap and this great! I highly recommend!!! Oh and when you do need to get it off not even a makeup wipe will budge it all so I find an oil based product gets it straight off
Mia V.
a ver esto de que se queda permanente 24 horas no es verdad, aunque si que dura intacto sus buenas 8 horas, eso si, si comemos y bebemos el color no se va pero si el bálsamo, con lo cual eso si hay que retocarlo (cuantas veces queramos), mas que nada para no dejar los labios resecos, desprotegidos y apagados.Y cada vez  que me he pintado con estos labiales, sino me los he desmaquillado por la noche, al día siguiente cuando me he levantado mis labios seguían pintados, con lo cual la durabilidad es EXCELENTE.La cobertura es muy buena, con una capa ya pintan bien pero yo prefierlo darle dos, esto es como cuando me pinto las uñas, que siempre doy dos capas para quedarme mas a gusto.La aplicación es sencilla y buena, el color se queda bastante uniforme, y el complemento del bálsamo es ideal y muy importante, ya que gracias a eso los labios los mantiene muy hidratados.
Dorangela G.
I own about 5 of the Superstay lipcolors and I'm very impressed! Flame is my favorite. It is the perfect red on me, and I can change the intensity of the color to my liking. I was always hesitant to wear red lipstick, because of the touch-ups it required, but now I can wear red (the color that makes me feel sexy) without worrying about fading, feathering and smudging. My lips were not dried out by this stuff. I do not like the top coat that comes with this stuff; however, I use the gloss coat that comes with the Superstay glosses and it works perfect. I have tried many drugstore longwear lipstick/glosses, and I always come back to Maybelline. They are the best out there IMO. I will continue to add to my collection of Superstay colors, they are amazing, high quality and affordable.
Heidi W.
Promising to be a super stay lipstick, this did not disappoint. I first came across this product within the drugstore. Swiping it along my hand to explore the power of the product, I was firstly impressed by the pigmentation. Bold and exciting, it was off to a good start. Continuing with my daily activities I found the colour remained on my hand even after several hand washes. After discovering this I went back to the store to buy it. I've found it's comfortable to wear when applied lightly. I am not someone who
loves the feel of a lip product heavily sitting on my lips, so when lightly applied, it works well. Overall I'm pretty happy with this!
Maria Jose D.
I do not like for this type of format for fixed lipsticks ... on my lips do not work .... the liquid part takes a long time to dry to be able to apply the transparent moisturizing balm, I always mix the two formulas and the lip It leaves the lip edges. Also, it lasts very little on the lips, it transfers when you kiss or you eat or you drink, and you are staining everything and even you are staining yourself ... it's a shame because the colors are precious but to me It does not work for me
Paige D.
Bristol, UK
The Maybelline lip range is always my go to lip. This product adds moisture and colour which I love as a combination, I have used different colours but the pinky tones are my favourite, the packaging is very elegant and is so small that you could fit it in your purse and be off on a night out. It doesn't last that long which isn't a major problem as it's nice to apply it a couple times so you get the full colour. I would recommend to people for purchase
Pau R.
I totally love this product! 👏🏻 to Maybelline! The packaging it's not super nice but it's okay. The lipstick it's easy to apply and it have something that you apply after the liquid lipstick and it makes your lips look totally beautiful. It stays a long time, even with the makeup remover it gets hard to take it off. I definitely recommend this one!
RoseAl03 A.
 am an olive toned person and love this line of lipstick . I have bought majority of the colors in this lipstick line on amazon. olive or warm tone ladies not all colors look good on us. The red is pretty and more of a red suited for someone thats cool undertones. I still wear it at times regardless of this fact. I did find that cherry and ruby color lipstick did enhance our lips and more balance to our skin tone.
Chloe E.
Hayle, Hayle
This product is great as it is very long lasting, something that I would wear on a night out and can guarantee will last all night and even until the next morning. I've worn this product on many occasions and yet have lots of product left over, making it very good value for money. I also love that this liquid lipstick drys matte!
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
Lovely colour and product.
I wouldn't say it is 16hour wear and it definitely doesn't last that long. But it is very good value for money and great if you touch up throughout the day.
Fees hydrating. And good for a drug store brand!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.