BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kim D.
Oil City
Great color. Lasts a long time. Smooths lips as well. Lasted a whole. Good product.
Rachel H.
Drexel hill, PA
Really nice color choices
Stayed on all day and didn't have to reaply over and over
Debbie C.
Staten Island, NY
I did not like how dry this felt in my lips. The color liked flakey after awhile.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
I use this every day. wonderful colors and stays on all day. also very affordable
Lauren Z.
Menifee, CA
I've never tried this product, but from what I have heard, it works really well!
lizz c.
I love their long lasting lip colors they honestly do last as long as they say
Jamie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great lip color, very nice for fair skin. Price and availability are good too
ik b.
on of my ABSOLUTE all time favorite lip products! the packaging is nice and classy, it is easy to apply, first the lip color let it dry for about 2 minutes to make sure it is dry and then the balm over it. this color really lives up to its name and stays on throughout a long night of clubbing, and even swimming! i am currently on my 7th tube of this and i will continue to buy this.
Renu O.
Doha, Doha
Amazing and economical product. This Two faced product has a liquid lipstick and a lip balm. The lipstick has a matt look however the lip balm keeps the lip moisturized for a long time. This really stays for long hours without having a paint like feeling on your lip. It does not dry out your lip and is great for everyday wear (like to work where you don't have to reapply)
Char R.
Brading, Isle Of Wight
This is not the right product as mine was a 24hr stay matte lip stain BUT I’ll continue to review it as it hasn’t got the correct products on there. I love the gloss as it is so true to its word it last forever. Only downside is it is so drying but that’s we’re maybelline come along with the other end of the gloss which is actually a balm
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.