BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Laura D.
This stays on. For a long time. But it's drying, even with the balm on the other side.
Karla C.
Norcross, GA
Its a good product and last a while but I wouldn't repurchase it its not my cup of tea
Brooke
Plainfield, IL
I didn't like the way this applied or the color. It looked very blotchy and not pretty

Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Didn't last, faded, streaked and feathered up badly. Tried a few times with same result
Krista J.
Longview, TX
I like this very smooth. Looks great! Pretty colors. I get compliments all of the time.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I want to love this product but it cracks and dries out my lips so bad. I just can't
Lindsey A.
Maybelline company always has great products and they are what I use most of the time
Rachel H.
Drexel Hill, PA
Really nice color choices
Stayed on all day and didn't have to reaply over and over
Kim D.
Oil City
Great color. Lasts a long time. Smooths lips as well. Lasted a whole. Good product.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.