BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Karla C.
Norcross, GA
Its a good product and last a while but I wouldn't repurchase it its not my cup of tea
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Didn't last, faded, streaked and feathered up badly. Tried a few times with same result
Audrey B.
Love it! This product stayed on my lips all day long and it felt like nothing was there
Bailey D.
This lipstick stays almost all day! I love that the color stays the same shade all day!
Katie C.
Lucedale, MS
This product definitely meets my expectations and I will definitely purchase it again!
Kendra B.
London, KY
Great colors. But dried out my lips a little too much. Needs some kind of moisturizer.
Laura D.
This stays on. For a long time. But it's drying, even with the balm on the other side.
Brooke
Plainfield, IL
I didn't like the way this applied or the color. It looked very blotchy and not pretty

Krista J.
Longview, TX
I like this very smooth. Looks great! Pretty colors. I get compliments all of the time.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
I want to love this product but it cracks and dries out my lips so bad. I just can't
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.