BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Deena M.
Salt Point, NY
I've used this for years now! It's the perfect red!!! Liquid lipsticks dry out your lips, there's no way around it, but this one coming with the balm just makes your lips feel amazing and it doesn't sacrifice color or staying power after applying it! I wish everyone took note when creating liquid lipsticks! Our lips would thank you!
Jennifer C.
Anchorage
I don't know why this product isn't more popular. It's fantastic! The color lasts all day, and feels like nothing is on your lips. I think the price is a little high, but it's a great buy if you can grab it on sale. The shade range is good, though it is a little difficult to see exactly what the shade is without swatching it.
Mary V.
This is one of my most favorite lip sticks! I love how it glides on easy and stays put all day long. You have to do both applications but it is well worth the time and effort. The colors are great but chestnut is one of my favorites. You can touch it up during the day with the clear stick but I never really have to do that.
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
Perfect Once again i love maybelline products.  They will always be my first choice when it comes to beauty products. I like the eyeliner because it goes on smooth and easy and it also it very pigmented.  I usually purchase it from the drugstore. and i would recommend it to anyone. I am a forever fan of maybelline
Irena T.
I used this product years ago. It is super drying on the lips and becomes patchy throughout the day. I have tried different colors and all end up the same. The application is simple, like any liquid lip product.  I purchased this at Walgreens. If you don't mind dry lips, this might be an okay product for you!
maria m.
I think it's a good product i've had it for sometime now it's cheap and it Is true to the color so overall I think it's a good price for that for that product is actually pretty easy to apply if you read the instructions and I got it at CVS and I would totally recommend it to some people
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
Good color but it's kind of hard to apply in. It took me a couple swatch on my lip in order for the color to show and stay. But throughout the day I would have to reapply because it would fade out. It's good for its price. Recommend it to those who wants a good product for a small price
Janet N.
I gave this to my mom on her birthday and she's loves it. I've tried it before on myself and the color lasts a long time. At the end of the day I usually have to scrub it off with makeup remover but it lasts a long time. The price was affordable too considering that it did a good job.
Eduarda J.
Finding a nude-y brown isn't easy, and this one just barely missed the mark. it was too dark but if you use it in the center of your lips and blend it out it can look nice. what i was looking for was a easy, one-two swipe deal, and this is too much effort to have been a total success.
Madison M.
Cannot remember the name of the color I tried. I love the formula and the wear of this product but I wish there was more color range. I feel like a lot of the colors are almost the same but just a shade or 2 different. Would like to see more nude pinks and cool toned pinks or mauves.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.