BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Rochester
I tried hear and there was no staying power at all, ended up getting crumbly and came right off
Wendy E.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this whole lipstick line but this is my absolute favorite color! I use it all the time!
Lonneke M.
Central Point, OR
This is a decent lipstick. Not too messy. Stays on. Long wearing if blotted with powder first.
Cherise M.
Great color, smooth feel, great application. Awesome price. I can't complain about this product
Brittany S.
Roanoke , Va
Smudges horriblely for me and wasn't very super stay it got crappy after about and hour of wear
Miryam G.
Concord, CA
Just buy one of these and I did not like was as white pencil grump would not buy this product
member-03ffe7520
Very great color stays on for a long time it doesn't look cheap or runny like other products
BabyTsmomma C.
Louisville , KY
Actually a pretty well made lip stain for a drugstore brand. It does stay on for a long time.
Christina S.
Marble Falls
Love it. Not much to say it speaks for its self. Buy it try it. Highly recommend this product
Tricia M.
Makes my lips chapped. Doesn't last very long. The did like the tint so have to reapply alot.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.