BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
I think this lip product is not very long lasting but it is a nice color and it's nicely pigmented
Melissa B.
Mc Call Creek, MS
I have never used this product but look forward to testing it out. I have seen good reviews for it
Jade W.
Allen, TX
This lipstick lasts foreverrrrr! The color is flattering and it's quite moisturizing on your lips.
Amber S.
I love this lip color and an even better addition is the other end of it that moisturizes your lips
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Love this color. I've owned it once and I'd buy it again. Not pricey. Easy to apply. Nice packaging
Paola S.
Doral, FL
This is such a classic with the double applicator. This lipstick got me through college. I love it.
Lacey S.
Broomfield, CO
This lips stain is really nice. I like to stick to earth tones. And this definitely works for me.
Gwen W.
Color complimented my skin tone and stayed on very well without bleeding. Got lots of compliments
Eileen S.
Naples, FL
Stays on for for a good length of time but does not dry out your lips. All in all a good product
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
I love this stuff!! It stays on and doesn't flake!! The chap stick side is super silky. Amazing!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.