BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Really long lasting and not tacking on the lips. Love the ease of getting this product at the drugstore.
Princess S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Its a very good product! Just becareful to mess up because its hard to clean up! Besides that its awesome
Loren M.
Fort Stewart, GA
This lipstick is a great color and lasts a long time, but I noticed my lips are very dry after I use it.
Destine J.
Jonesborough
Very great product on the market today. I've bought and would recommend to others. It is a great lipgloss
Nakayla Q.
Philadelphia
Hated this it's pretty crapy .... I won't be buying this again... the packaging also looks cheap .......
Bailey O.
This product is good but its super sticky and uncomfortable on the lips. I don't really like this product
Guadalupe C.
North Las Vegas, NV
These do apply a bit dry but using the balm before application helps a lot also the balm smells very yummy
Judy F.
Alamogordo, NM
I love this product. I don't have to worry about applying for a long time. I wouldn't use anything else.
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK
Love this lipstick it's one of my absolute favorites. I've got almost every color. Super easy to apply
Rachel T.
Chandler, AZ
I think this is the best superstar from the drugstore. I've tried multiple brands, but this works best!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.