BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
He usado este labial, no dura tanto como promete pero tiene buena duracion, los colores son lindos y vivos.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Not that great. Didn't last sixteen hours for me and the color I got didn't suit me. I wouldn't repurchase.
Kami G.
FARMINGTON, MN
Love this lipstick. I have it 4 shades and I can't get enough. I always wait for Walgreens buy one get one.
Madisyn B.
Lansing, KS
Love Maybellines makeup. The lipstick in general is great I always get it. It stays on long and looks great
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN
Decent stuff. Stayed long time and worked well. It wasn't amazing and it wasn't perfect.... But it was nice
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Really long lasting and not tacking on the lips. Love the ease of getting this product at the drugstore.
Bailey O.
This product is good but its super sticky and uncomfortable on the lips. I don't really like this product
Raven J.
Everett
Loved the color! Not sticky or anything at all. Moisturizing and very subtle. Would use again! Recommend
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I did not like this. It leaves my lips sticky. And it literally lasts like 15 mins. I will not buy again.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I got this to try out from pinchme and I was horribly disappointed. It didn't last 2 hours let alone 16.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.