BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
monica D.
They are really good at staying in your lips the balm just make it feel comfortable on the lips good color range
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan mucho por su duración y no me dejan el labio reseco como suele pasar con los lipstick de larga duración
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Beautiful color and great quality it was well worth the money in my opinion coming from a broke college student!
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
I love products that are well worth every penny spent specially all day wear guarantee stay in place on your lips
Maya V.
Colors are beautiful but it doesn't last long. Also not practical, I don't like how it gets dirty and stained.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I am a huge fan of this product. It stays on forever and is light on the skin so you avoid that sticky feeling
Norma Y.
Hollister, CA
Lasted about half the time it says but still loved it. I will buy another when I run out ;-) always a great buy
eylül z.
Not bad but thiss products is too ordinary. I won't buy again. For me it can be or not but is isn't necessaire.
Karen C.
Nice colors but i don't like how it feels on my lips also It always seems to peel towards the inside of my lip.
Kianna C.
Rosamond, CA
Love this color super gorgeous. Stays on long even if you drink water. Keeps lips moisturized and looking bomb
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.