BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I really enjoyed a moisture of the lipstick and the colors and how long the color and moisture stayed in my lips
Misty B.
The colors are fiberent I love it. It last all day maybe just lightens up a bit but stays glossy looking. Love it
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
I have had a lot of happy results from their long wear line. I think this is a color I've used but I'm not sure.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me gustan mucho por su duración y no me dejan el labio reseco como suele pasar con los lipstick de larga duración
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
I love products that are well worth every penny spent specially all day wear guarantee stay in place on your lips
Brittany S.
Alice, TX
This product definitely stayed on pretty well. The color was pretty & I only reapplied it once thought the night.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This product work good I recommend getting one like this Alexa and the price is pretty good so guys going get one
Amanda C.
Spring Hill, KS
Love this brand and it's cheaper found in your normal drug store no goin to the mall to go to sephora last longer
angeline b.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Good product, it didn't last a full 16 hours and the color started to fade after a while, but that's expected.
Norma Y.
Hollister, CA
Lasted about half the time it says but still loved it. I will buy another when I run out ;-) always a great buy
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.