BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This product work good I recommend getting one like this Alexa and the price is pretty good so guys going get one
Amanda C.
Spring Hill, KS
Love this brand and it's cheaper found in your normal drug store no goin to the mall to go to sephora last longer
Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
The Maybelline SuperStay was very thick and heavy on my lips. It felt like more of a lip gloss than a lip stain.
Brittany S.
Alice, TX
This product definitely stayed on pretty well. The color was pretty & I only reapplied it once thought the night.
monica D.
They are really good at staying in your lips the balm just make it feel comfortable on the lips good color range
Misty B.
The colors are fiberent I love it. It last all day maybe just lightens up a bit but stays glossy looking. Love it
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ
Mine was not lilac it was more of a coral color, but it stayed all day and never wiped off! Served it purpose!!!
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
I have had a lot of happy results from their long wear line. I think this is a color I've used but I'm not sure.
Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
Beautiful color and great quality it was well worth the money in my opinion coming from a broke college student!
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I really enjoyed a moisture of the lipstick and the colors and how long the color and moisture stayed in my lips
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.