BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the last long?? 1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the for...2 Answers
Jessica S.
My favorite lip products. Lasts all day. Transfer proof. Goes with any makeup look. Condition balm makes lips soft.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Peachy love the color these are very good in such nice packing would buy this again cheap price and easy to find
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beautiful color and great quality it was well worth the money in my opinion coming from a broke college student!
monica D.
El paso, TX
They are really good at staying in your lips the balm just make it feel comfortable on the lips good color range
Mariana M.
I love it, the color stays on your lips forever, and sometimes I just use the first step to a more matte finish.
Ashley G.
Fayetteville, NC
The Maybelline SuperStay was very thick and heavy on my lips. It felt like more of a lip gloss than a lip stain.
Emily W.
Columbus, MS
Not impressed . I guess I'm so accustomed to other products that this one didn't hit the mark for me.. I'll pass
Cherise N.
Very great. Stays very long and doesnt leave stains on things such as cups. Applies easily and I like the color.
Helen G.
Westville, NJ
Works great, love the way my lips look! Doesn't fade and lasts all day. The color is great and so is the product
Jen I.
Long Branch, NJ
Mine was not lilac it was more of a coral color, but it stayed all day and never wiped off! Served it purpose!!!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.