BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I like these a lot. They're really long lasting and apply fairly easily. They do dry my lips quite a bit, however.
Jessica S.
My favorite lip products. Lasts all day. Transfer proof. Goes with any makeup look. Condition balm makes lips soft.
Kayla B.
I love Maybelline products especially this lip color! It stays on for quite a while and makes my lips feel so soft!
Rayne H.
Central Square, NY
This product keeps my lips colored and moisturised for hour upon hours which is great for a girl with limited time.
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
I love the all day wear lip stick ,,dont have to worry a out touching it up allday at work so yes this is awesome.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
I love products that are well worth every penny spent specially all day wear guarantee stay in place on your lips
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Peachy love the color these are very good in such nice packing would buy this again cheap price and easy to find
Mariana M.
I love it, the color stays on your lips forever, and sometimes I just use the first step to a more matte finish.
Amanda C.
Spring Hill, KS
Love this brand and it's cheaper found in your normal drug store no goin to the mall to go to sephora last longer
Sheena S.
Mansfield, TX
I have had a lot of happy results from their long wear line. I think this is a color I've used but I'm not sure.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.