BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Ashlee H.
Prattsburgh, NY
This stuff is okay. I wouldn't purchase again. It had a weird feel to it and tasted really chemically. I would skip.
Adamarisse O.
Ennis, TX
Le doy una estrella realmente de estos productos no he usado ninguno. Pero me encantaria probrarlos en algun momento
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
good product, i like the way conditioning but its not one of my favorites products, i prefer another tipe of lip balm
Tere G.
So gross, odd smell, drying, and overall no staying power. Would dry out and leave a heavy cracking feeling on lips.
Maria J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the product when I bought this one it okay it good but I wish it had more colors so I could had try them out
LaDonna S.
Elkridge, MD
Good summery peachy color that goes well with my fair skin and red hair. Great for an everyday pretty natural look.
Rayne H.
Central Square, NY
This product keeps my lips colored and moisturised for hour upon hours which is great for a girl with limited time.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Got it free from a vox box campaign. Even though it's not really my color, I like the texture and the ease of use!
Melissa B.
Love these! The colors are all so pretty. Easy to apply and it stays in place all day! Great lip product and brand!
Holly S.
Louisville, KY
I love how long this lipstick stays on and I don't have to worry about constantly reapplying. One of my favorites.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.