BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Love this product stays on all day and gives my lips this big pop of color since most of my makeup is neutral colors!!
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is an ok product. The problem I have with this product is that the product does not last near as long as it claims
Allie D.
Egan, LA
Stays for quite a while. Only comes off of the water line. Easy to apply. Color selection is good. Price is also good.
Ashlee H.
Prattsburgh, NY
This stuff is okay. I wouldn't purchase again. It had a weird feel to it and tasted really chemically. I would skip.
Tere G.
So gross, odd smell, drying, and overall no staying power. Would dry out and leave a heavy cracking feeling on lips.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
This formula didn't dry out my lips, but for me, I felt it lasted longer if I exfoliate my lips prior to applying it.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
good product, i like the way conditioning but its not one of my favorites products, i prefer another tipe of lip balm
Adamarisse O.
Ennis, TX
Le doy una estrella realmente de estos productos no he usado ninguno. Pero me encantaria probrarlos en algun momento
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
I love this Maybelline lip color because it's super long lasting, reasonably priced and comes in a variety of colors
member-2a67d
It really good in your lips it looks really good and it looks nice all lipsticks are really good i have the collecion
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.