BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie D.
Egan, LA
Stays for quite a while. Only comes off of the water line. Easy to apply. Color selection is good. Price is also good.
jenn h.
White Plains, NY
I like this lip stain because it has two step to apply to make sure the lip stains and doenst rub off. It last to 8 hrs
Lissette C.
New Britain, CT
THIS LIP STAIN REALLY STAYS FOR A LONG TIME ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, IT REALLY IS KISS PROOF AND THE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS!!!
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Love this product stays on all day and gives my lips this big pop of color since most of my makeup is neutral colors!!
sharmine h.
I like this brand but the color is not for me but i would recommend it for someone else to try its great it lasts long
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
This formula didn't dry out my lips, but for me, I felt it lasted longer if I exfoliate my lips prior to applying it.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
good product, i like the way conditioning but its not one of my favorites products, i prefer another tipe of lip balm
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
I love this Maybelline lip color because it's super long lasting, reasonably priced and comes in a variety of colors
Casey L.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
The color stays on but I didn't get 16 hours out of it. It is a very pretty color. I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Tere G.
So gross, odd smell, drying, and overall no staying power. Would dry out and leave a heavy cracking feeling on lips.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.