BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
noemi v.
This product is relly godd
I like
M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick is relly good the firts i try i love and is cheap and good i like
Christine M.
I liked this but felt like it didn't keep moisture on my lips and it often was cracking and dry after wearing for a while.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
I just love having my lips with color and I love that when I wear this type of lip colors stays on my lips for a long time.
Millie S.
Dansville, NY
I love colorstay lipstick cause I don't have to deal with getting it on my teeth or on my shirts either or other materials.
Lilian N.
I have had this for a while and use it to go out it makes my teeth look more white and i like it because its long-lasting
Kulah T.
Grand Forks, ND
the colors are great the packaging is also great. it feels great and its just over all great you need to try this guys .
Mercedes R.
Dallas, TX
Product is true to its title! You can throughout the day without having to worry about it rubbing off. I would recommend.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
My mom had these when i was in middle school and i loved them they was long lasting made my lips soft and loved the gloss
Brooke B.
Really nice color. good price. Overall pretty good and i would Use it again. will probley try different shades as well.
Serina D.
Salem, OR
This is an ok product. The problem I have with this product is that the product does not last near as long as it claims
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.