BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV
This was a great product. I wouldn't say it was the one that was made for me though. I would have to say I liked not loved.
Kayla F.
Very long-lasting the only down fall to this is it's extremely sticky even after dried it's kind of peels and looks rough.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
My mom had these when i was in middle school and i loved them they was long lasting made my lips soft and loved the gloss
Kulah T.
Grand Forks, ND
the colors are great the packaging is also great. it feels great and its just over all great you need to try this guys .
Mercedes R.
Dallas, TX
Product is true to its title! You can throughout the day without having to worry about it rubbing off. I would recommend.
Lilian N.
I have had this for a while and use it to go out it makes my teeth look more white and i like it because its long-lasting
sharmine h.
I like this brand but the color is not for me but i would recommend it for someone else to try its great it lasts long
Allie D.
Egan, LA
Stays for quite a while. Only comes off of the water line. Easy to apply. Color selection is good. Price is also good.
Leanna C.
Saint Francis, MN
Love this product stays on all day and gives my lips this big pop of color since most of my makeup is neutral colors!!
Lissette C.
New Britain, CT
THIS LIP STAIN REALLY STAYS FOR A LONG TIME ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, IT REALLY IS KISS PROOF AND THE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS!!!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.