BY MAYBELLINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this Lippie .. Does the la...1 Answers
  • yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is...2 Answers
Nahomi G.
Houston , TX
I love this product! It is so pigmented and it is affordable! I love the packaging because it give you a nice area to work in.
Jesseca B.
Sonora, CA
Not exactly smudge proof but it stays for quite a while. And the colors are on point. One of my go to everyday cosmetic musts.
Lizeth R.
Madera, CA
This product does what it says it definitely lasts a very long time on the lips .Overall amazing product really did enjoy it .
Cassia S.
AUSTIN, TX
Long lasting but can be overly drying. Kind of disappointed in the color selection. It's 2017 can I get a black lipstick please
MarknLisa M.
Kernersville
Love the colors and the way the stain looks originally but it does tend to flake by the end of the day sometimes even mid day
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Another blast from the past this was a go to in high school they lasted long the colors were always basic and very affordable
Sara C.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Great product for the price! However, there are so many superior bformulas out there that you should just get the good stuff.
melisa b.
I love how this lip color looks on me but I also love how long it last. I usually make it through the whole day with it on.
Christine M.
I liked this but felt like it didn't keep moisture on my lips and it often was cracking and dry after wearing for a while.
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
I just love having my lips with color and I love that when I wear this type of lip colors stays on my lips for a long time.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
Is this lip gloss sticky? How is it? Thanks.
S P.
yet I haven't tried this.How is the staying power ?How is the formula ?
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
Can it be used as a lip plumber
Cynthia H.